Search results

1. A

EXP Message On Screen

1680x1050 full screen
  2. A

EXP Message On Screen

Its hardly the dead center of the screen. The message shows up 4 inches from the top, 8 inches from the bottom. I wish it would be dead center that i would be happy with.
  3. A

EXP Message On Screen

Yeah it has to be MQ2MMOXP. No problem. I was just wondering if there was a way to move it around the screen. Right now half of it is in a chat window and the other half on my HUD.
  4. A

EXP Message On Screen

Anyone know off hand what plugin controls the Experience message that flashes on screen and if its possible to move its location? I looked at HUD.ini and the only experience plugin i have loaded and its not in there.
  5. A

krono dupe?

They are a fair standard 200k on my server. Seen them go for 175k a few times but the guy was in a pinch to get rid of them
  6. A

GM's reading group chats

The initials MQ are often used in place of Multi Quest and many people in my guild use mq when talking about hot key macros. I doubt Sony could do much even if you stood in the middle of PoK and shouted and ooc'd that you use MacroQuest. It's just talking. It would seem they need some sort of...
  7. A

Autofire mac help

Ok i think i have all the combat subs working the way i want but i am just missing why it will start /autofire without meeting the distance or the targets health requirements. Anyone have any suggestions? Sub Get_Target /if (${Me.Casting.ID}) /return /if (${Me.Moving}) /return...
  8. A

How to make a Hud.ini

I see on page 6 of this thread the head shot use on the HUD.ini but i was wondering if there is a way to show what your targets body type is and have that displayed?
  9. A

Autofire mac help

Thank you, the bane strike works wonderful. Only thing is that it spams /echo if banestrike is not ready, but otherwise its great
  10. A

Autofire mac help

I found this autofire mac from a while back and made a few changes to it to cast a few more spells, but i noticed from time to time if a pull isn't done quick it will open fire at whatever the main assist is targeting. Would any of you wonderful people take a look and give me some suggestions...
  11. A

Could anyone make a good ranger bot?

I have a question for you coding guru's. For some reason this macro will no longer continue to cast snare. When i load the mac it will cast snare properly the first time, but on each consecutive pull it will not cast. Any ideas on how to fix?
  12. A

Plat...

If youhave a kitable class you can farm quick cash and AA's either in Icefall at Spiders camp or in Katta at greenhouse. Both are popular but can support 2 -3 kiters with no problem.
  13. A

Crash at World Zone...

They ALL use the same UI
  14. A

Crash at World Zone...

I appologize in advance if this has been asked and answered. I did a half ass search and couldn't think of what to really search for. I alternate between running two accounts on my main comp. Recently (After last patch) i have to delete the UI_charactername files to get this character to...
  15. A

about the hunter mac

I had a problem withthis as well and i noticed the default ini has mobs listed as "a hill giant". i had to change it to read "a_hill_giant0" to get it to hunt all hill giants #00-09 and "a_hill_giant1" for all hill giants #10-19...etc My big probelsm were in feydark and lavastorm