Search results

1. B

MQ2Targets sort

I'd like to have MQ2Targets display the spawn by last spawned. In the wiki I see : /watch [sorttype|sortorder|hudsorttype|hudsortorder] [type|order] what should I enter to get the last spawned npc at the top of the hud ? thanks
  2. B

mq2targets titanium

watch is supposed to get a spawnsearch string but it seems to me that it doesnt work fully. /watch add pc range 10 18 never detects pc in that range /watch add pc 10 detects well the pc that is level 10 any idea ? goal is to make something like /watch pc range...
  3. B

box on p99

well i heard some had success requesting an IP exemption, I didn't so far but it may be an option later if this doesn't work. I have access to a friends IP over ssh, so I wondered if there were some windows application that could socksify a 2nd box on a computer already running eq. that way i...
  4. B

/itemnotify bank1 rightmouseup

returns SLOT is NULL tried /itemnotify ${Me.Bank[1].InvSlot} I got an error too. I wonder what is the new syntax for the bank, thanks in advance
  5. B

For MIRC users

useful script if you are lazy ALT+ in the remote.ini on *:start:{ .server -m irc.mmobugs.com -j #mmobugs } on *:CONNECT:{ /msg nickserv identify pass } if you got good useful script i'm interested
  6. B

item stats display at low level

when low level when you click an item link you have stats displayed at your level unless you click on the Modified / Unmodified button is there a way to have it by default clicked on unmodified to see full stats even at low level, it piss me off on my trader and i cant find what I need to change...
  7. B

foobar 2k

discovered this beautiful piece of software recently. anyone got a list of plugins he uses, there is definitly loads of stuff, but hard to choose and advices are always wise here thanks
  8. B

switch some toons over accounts

I have some toons spread over 6 accounts I play all the time, made them over the years, not necessarily thinking about the "best" or most fun combos I could do. What I'd like is some ideas about who to transfer where, but before here's the list ;) Account 1 : war 85, max aa, tower geared...
  9. B

MQ2Piggyzone.ini

you want to change that or you cant zone from moors to pok directly 395=moors "Blightfire Moors",394,396,397,407,202
  10. B

from vista 32bit to windows 7 64bit

I got 4 computers running vista 32bits Home Premium Edition, and I'm considering changing to windows 7 64 bit. apparently the change from a 32bit system to a 64bit requires a fresh install. Two questions, are there packages available for people like me who want to do 4 computers ? I didn't see...
  11. B

mq2melee settings for a tank in a raid

I recently play a war and find the mq2melee built-in stick parameters quite annoying when trying to position the mob in a raid environnment. I dont want to have aggro=1 because 1) I dont want necessarily to taunt if I lose aggro, 2) my TauntIF=${If[${Me.GroupSize} && !${Melee.GotAggro},1,0]} is...
  12. B

Deleveling

I wondered if it was possible to delevel a character from 70 to 55 in a short period of time. I want more AA on him and I find PLing aa super easy at 55, goal would be to delevel as fast as possible, PL aa during less than 2 hours and use expedient recovery. Would this work ?
  13. B

Breakdown in communication, raid parts

Does someone know if the 3 raids drops in BiC quest can be obtained with a single group ? As far as I remember the cursecaller event in Inktu'ta was kind of tough even with today's gear....can it be skipped and can Noqufiel be taken down without having killed the previous events ?
  14. B

evolving items

I have two questions, first is : is it slower when you get 2 items to evolve at the same time or not ? second is what you find the most efficient way to evolve an item ? thanks
  15. B

SoD instance that respawn

Are there some instance in SoD that respawn, purpose is to get faction in them ? Thanks
  16. B

test

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=144716 bye bye 30cts AA :eek:
  17. B

Quest history

any way to get the quest history that is in the quest window in a file ? it lists only the last x quest / or last periode of time, is there a way to access the data that is "hidden" ?
  18. B

FC1

Been a long time there, I want dmg aug for alts, wondered what events were the easiest and if I could skip some of them ? 3 bro should be single-groupale I guess but I don't remember if you need lockout for previous event before attempting this.
  19. B

new group window

this new window has the health bar height which is double the size of what it was, is it possible to edit the xml file to change that ? if yes what I would have to change ?
  20. B

zone to a waypoint

i did /waypoint add myloc in a zone, then i zone to the adjacent zone, then i type /zone xxx myloc and i got an error message saying i can use default, backup only did something change in /zone, it seems no longer possible to zone to a waypoint