Search results

1. Hostagecs

<3 playerauctions

why is it every time i fucking try to get something, shit like this happens... Wayne J: Hello! How may I help you? steven peterson: hello steven peterson: yes i bought a account and it has been sitting at pending my review for over 10 hoursish steven peterson: however i never got the username...
  2. Hostagecs

<3 gamepal

Please hold as we are connecting you with our service agent. You have been connected to Aisa .. Aisa .: Thank you for contacting Gamepal. For which game would you like to purchase currency? Customer: i would like help with getting ahold of someone that is incharge of account sales Aisa .: I see...
  3. Hostagecs

Simple progression macro.

--Familiarity is Key-- This task begins with Captain Hiran Tillin in the Oceangreen Hills. Before speaking with him, you must have completed two tasks from Sergeant Bronal Cadran. once have the quest zone into hills and run macro. would suggest invs.
  4. Hostagecs

new download...

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
  5. Hostagecs

Sham.mac

Updated all spells for level 80, including epic's 1.5 and 2.0 clickies. ---.The following commands have been added.--- Added : Laq = casts Languor buff Added : Rez = casts shaman 90% rez Added : epic1 = casts epic 1.5 Added : epic2 = casts epic 2.0 Added : mana = casts mana regen item...
  6. Hostagecs

Patch notes 21 oct

October 21, 2008 _____________________ *** Highlights *** *** Seeds of Destruction *** Welcome to EverQuest Seeds of Destruction, the 15th expansion for EverQuest! A new rift has opened in the Plane of Time. This rift leads to a bleak prophecy of the end of existence. The world of Norrath...
  7. Hostagecs

12 Step Cheater Recovery

fuck I cheat every chance i get, im not gunna lie... I'm simply saying the only thing i really dont see as cheating is the map function, but thats just me, now if your using the map to warp, click, grab, or anything like that then yes its cheating.
  8. Hostagecs

Patch notes 3 sep 08

9/03/2008 Here’s a sneak peek at Wednesday’s Game Update Notes: *** Highlights *** - Station Voice: Station Voice is a voice chat service powered by Vivox and included with certain SOE game subscriptions. Station Voice allows players to talk person-to-person in-game at no additional cost...
  9. Hostagecs

jamie777 ><

bought a account from him less then a month ago, Changed the email and password last night and now the account is closed?
  10. Hostagecs

patch notes~~

8/20/2008 Here's a sneak peek at Wednesday's Game Update notes: *** Highlights *** - New Hot Zones: Franklin Teek has arrived in the Plane of Knowledge and will be happy to point you to the current location of a Hot Zone appropriate for your level. Franklin also has a series of tasks that...
  11. Hostagecs

Korea (US ARMY)

So i just got over here a few weeks ago, anyone else stationed over here?
  12. Hostagecs

This kid rocks -must read-

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well: Bonus Question: Is...
  13. Hostagecs

Patch notes

March 29, 2007 _____________________ *** Highlights *** The Anniversary scavenger hunts and fabled NPCs will continue to be available until April 16, 2007. Is your EverQuest character a great traveler, a community leader, or do you have a fabled tale to tell? Want a chance to get an item...