Search results

1. F

MMO Launcher went missing this last update on some PCs?

When I updated after this latest patch I, and another person, had MMO Loader (and we think only MMOLoader.exe) disappear from our MQ folders. I had it happen on maybe 4 PCs, and the other person also had 4-5 random PCs get it deleted. So, on my first try I DLed MMOLoader.exe from the zip folder...
  2. F

LF specific conditional

Anyone know a way to cast something 3 times per fight? I'm aware of |once command with some things, but im LF a way to do |thrice through a conditional?
  3. F

LF specific conditional

How about a conditional for if something is in line of sight?
  4. F

LF specific conditional

How about a specific condition that checks whether or not the NPC target has mana to mana sieve or not? I got my enc mana draining until their mana is low, and all I know about is |once, which wouldnt drain enough.
  5. F

LF specific conditional

This worked well. Do you happen to also know the proper condition to make sure buff condition checks that it is a group member? (for shrink) My shaman is trying to shrink others on dannet. ${Group.Member[${Target.CleanName} - maybe that?
  6. F

LF specific conditional

I'm looking to write a specific condition that checks if the mob is in range. At the moment I'm having a problem where my enc is trying to tash a mob that is OOR 3 times, then gives up and switches to the next debuff of cripple, acting as if it was debuffed with tash. I wrote a condition on the...
  7. F

Undefined Variable in muleassist.mac/ Help

I'm glad this question was asked on here.
  8. F

Constant crashing, need help

So if you box without any MMO products what happens?
  9. F

I like where you're going with this, but does the DPS section trigger outside of combat as well? I really want it to do both during and outside of combat. When I combine your suggestions with my thoughts, I think I'm going to try to put it in both the DPS and BUFF sections, and write a condition...
  10. F

Hello, I am using KA, and Ancient: Feral Avatar. I could ofc get the sha to buff avatar out of combat, but I am interested in keeping the avatar buff up on 2 specific characters. If the shaman could automate that themselves, could someone share that method? I dont want to have to turn KA off...
  11. F

Extended target issues

If you post your cleric's .ini file I might be able to point at something.