Search results

1. R

Default level range for /who

I've noticed that the default level range for /who is 0-100. Is it possible to change this (either in the compile, or an .ini setting)? With RoF, there are NPCs that are higher than 100, and it would be nice to have them included by default. Currently, I'm having to add a level range...
  2. R

MQ2LinkDB / MQ2LinkDB2

These plugins both seem to be broken since the HoT release. They both generate the correct links, however the links generated cannot be clicked on to actually view the item. Has anybody been able to figure out a fix for this, or is this something still being worked on? Thanks.
  3. R

/shownames Question

When I do /show off, so that no names appear over any PCs, it will still show the name off my current target, using the last settings I had on. For example, if I type /show all, and then /show off, my current target will show their full name and guild tag. I'm wondering if there is any way to...
  4. R

Possible MQ2 Tweak?

I was curious how hard it would be to modify the base MQ2 so that each character could have their own selection of plugins and other settings without having to tweak them manually in-game each time.
  5. R

Dranik Loyalist Faction Macro

I've been working on this macro lately to automate grinding up Dranik Loyalist faction of OoW (Anguish) armor turn in's. You have to edit the variables to fit your character and how you want it to run. The actual functioning of the macro is pretty basic. It can do any combination of auto...
  6. R

Docrack nomeleepush

When using this docrack, I notice that I get a black streak flashing across the left side of my screen. I already read about people getting warped around occasionally from the built up push, but don't understanding what could be causing this other graphic issue. I know that it's this docrack...