Search results

1. N

Buff line in .ini not firing.

That looks like a Kissassist or Muleassist ini fragment - not likely to find any help here as they are not supported.
  2. N

I have two issues one I think is simple

Don't see a debuffif statement in there at all - you want it to be in the mq2bot section, easiest to put it right after the section tag - [Mq2bot] debuffif0=0 debuffif1=0 ......etc. Ah - found it in the ini version - those look right, just need to make sure they line up with the items you want...
  3. N

Config ini.s

Those are settings in the ini to edit that should help things out - mq2bot pretty much handles the 'routine' parts out of the box, just need a few tweaks here and there to get things working the way you like. Notepad works fine as an editor, nothing special with the basic ini settings. Doing...
  4. N

Shaman MQ2 Bot Buff Request

You can also make it happen by using Downshits in mq2melee section of ini. Since champion is a group buff, on shaman you'd add to his. I have some buffs that are single that I want to keep up on tank set up in tank's ini, with the buff set up on caster in MQ2AutoBuff - if it drops off the...
  5. N

I have two issues one I think is simple

It will still show, but with a line after that says something like debuff0=0, to show it disabled
  6. N

MQ2Bot - one man show

not sure about getting it to run with just one toon, but might try setting toon as main assist. As far as using a clicky for damage, make sure it is equipped when you start bot/ do /loadbot with it equipped, then look for it in the list that scrolls by. disable all the other items in that...
  7. N

MMOLoader logfiles

Most of the logfiles in there are a few KB, I just went in there a few days ago, and had a couple that were enormous - copy to a mostly empty 64 GB thumb drive failed due to file being too large. I'm not certain if the oversize stuff were Macroquest-xxxxxxx.log, or...
  8. N

MMOLoader logfiles

Is there a setting somewhere to manage these? Or do I need to go in and manually delete old logs? Some are getting pretty large.
  9. N

Swarm pets ending up on aggro

Have had it happen for certain with mobs that don't charm at all, so something weird. Have not had any regular pets end up on xtar, just swarm/aa pets. I kinda fixed it by adding Enchanter's Pet to my ignores for the zone I'm currently working through, and that has helped. Had my cleric's...
  10. N

Yeah, thinking it was charmed. quite aggravating when ma for group decides to attack something not attackable.
  11. N

Anyone else seeing this? Seems like since last patch, I'm seeing my enchanter's Phantasmal Opponent pet popping into the XTar window, which knocks the actual mob out of the first slot, or entirely out of the window, so my SK swaps to trying to attack the pet instead of the mob. Also saw on...
  12. N

Some disciplines / spells aren't used, even if they're on /bot list?

Any melee class should have that loaded. If you look through the list in the ini, you'll find base discs for all of them listed. You'd need to find the ones for each class and activate as needed. I keep mine on all the time, helps to even out the incoming damage so healer can keep up easier...
  13. N

They work together, but are separated. Mq2melee.dll should be in the plugin folder of your mqnext install. I think it is loaded by default, but you may want to ensure it is checked off in the plugin configuration menu of MMOLoader. Look for the mq2melee section in your main ini...
  14. N

How do you access the GUI?

EQ button>Macroquest>settings. Plugin section has Chatwnd, GMCheck, ItemDisplay, Lua, Map, and Nav guis for setting stuff
  15. N

Might try setting withstand=1 in mq2melee.ini, or /melee withstand=1. Repudiate is an the last update to that line, withstand will trigger whatever the current version is.
  16. N

spawn notices

Spawnmaster can do this... Add into the mq2spawnmaster.ini file a line like: [Servername.Charname] OnSpawnCommand=/multiline ; /popup SPAWN: ${Spawnmaster.LastMatch}! ; /beep And you will get a beep anytime a spawn being watched by spawnmaster spawns. If the particular mob you are looking...
  17. N

MQ2Bot Cleric INI

Was pretty much hoping someone who knows would point out errors for me to learn from as well :)
  18. N

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

My MMOLoader is reporting version mismatch - Aug 14 MMOBugs, Aug 24 EQ - There was a hotfix this morning, apparently.
  19. N

MQ2Bot Cleric INI

What was posted is his entire server_charname.ini. The part most relevant to clerics (and Druid/Shaman types) regarding healing is below, along with some comments on what I think they do...: DebuffAdds=1 -- Whether or not the toon will debuff at all - For clerics, this is primarily going to...
  20. N

How to choose own target instead of first one in extended window?

I have my SK as assist, MT, and puller - I set those roles in the group window. UseManualassist=0, AssistName=(Blank). My SK selects mobs, everyone else follows and assists him. My enchanter cycles through other mobs debuffing from DebuffAdds=1, and mezzing from UseMez=1, but only nukes/dots...