Search results

1. E

MQ2Bot - Single Target Buffing

I've tried turning off LOS and that seemed to have fixed the skill check issue. I've switched to monk for pulling with shurikens. However, the monk still just continually attempts to use shuriken even after it has aggro and stands there while mob hits him. After a certain amount of time, the...
  2. E

Hi Fry, thank you for the response. The problem I'm seeing in the debug appears to be that the check for whether or not the skill is applied is failing. I've tweaked the warrior, druid, and bard pull settings a lot but basically he will go to the mob and continually kick it but not pull it...
  3. E

Attached are the three inis for Bard, Druid, and Warrior. Tried pulling on all 3 unsuccessfully. They pull but use spell/ability and just stand on top of the mob and doesn't bring to camp. Looks like a check failure of the ability if you see my Debug above.
  4. E

Hey @htw I got MQ2React working flawlessly and buffs are being done and maintained when they expire. I am having issues with MQ2Bot however. Whichever character I set as the Puller and set DoPulls=1 for, they will run to the nearest mob and just stand on top of it. My Bard will not cast...
  5. E

Great going to give this a try now. Thanks again
  6. E

MQ2AutoLogin Broken

htw you're an absolute legend-- that worked flawlessly. I couldn't find anything on the google/either forums so hopefully this helps something in the future looking. It's funny because I was using the E3/Project Lazarus version and the shortname I had was working flawlessly with that...
  7. E

MQ2AutoLogin Broken

Hi All, Ive wracked my brain and have tried everything possible to get it working on the MMOBugs build. Some facts: playing on emu server, added emu server and abbreviation, tried via client session on one, via station names, and via MQ2 encrypted profiles. I’ve gotten it working fine on the...
  8. E

Hi, Im wondering what kind of functionality is out there for automatic single target group member buffing? Is there an additional plugin or macro that is recommended for accomplishing this? It seems like the issue with adding it to MQ2Bot is because it’s hard to tell when a buff needs...