Search results

1. F

Suggestions for Compile defaults

Good CS support there htw. Honest. I have the same issue, thanks for the link elj.
  2. F

Deleveling

I was only able to swing 100aa/hour at 52 myself, the zone ended up lagging so damned bad that I couldn't get more mobs to actually aggro.... ><
  3. F

Deleveling

That's actually not entirely true, but it's close enough. Some of the 59 passive aa work at 51, for example, but only within the luclin expansion as far as i know. Haven't tested higher level ones to see if they work, I know they break though...
  4. F

Is MQ down?

It's up. Gives an error saying that you should patch to 3 days ago, but there's a temp compile up that appears to work. CTD for me when I tried to load it with EQ up and running, but after that appears to work so far.
  5. F

MMOBUGS Question

Don't expect to find exploits of any real power posted much of anywhere. They're a big secret, used for some to make money and "they'll get nerfed if I tell people"... (Of course, they get nerfed anyhow, so...)
  6. F

Twink augs (level 52 and lower)

Hotzone augs are best to start with. You can also get some resist augs from DoN. There's also the crafted set, i.e., radiant skyflow of dexterity and such. One thing to remember, if you put an aug that is rec'd 60 into a piece of gear, it becomes rec'd 60. Thus, only put those augs into...
  7. F

Better warrior twink gear?

JJ: Yes, I am. At one point I had a warrior that was able to comfortably solo vox, just needed good buffs, Vet resists, and servant, total cakewalk. Naggy's dps is slightly higher (he hits for more) and it stays higher throughout becuase he doesn't cast for the whole fight. I've also got a...
  8. F

Better warrior twink gear?

I've got some experience with those fights, heh. :) Here'd be my suggestions: Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Deep Flame quested from HoT in ToV. BP: Heavy Yttrium Chestplate from LIS in sseru. Back: Loyalist Shield of Honor from a quest. Waist: Ssraeshzaen Blood Cord from Blood in SSRA. Legs...
  9. F

Best classes for naggy/vox team.

They are slowable, but they are highly resistant. I've done them with a war/clr combo for a long time, actually managed to solo vox once outright with the warrior. Monks are easier to do it with if you have a higher level healer, but not as much fun imo (yes, done it that way a bunch of...
  10. F

How to automate a bandoleer swap for BS?

Thanks all for the help, I finally had the time to sit down and read the documentation, and I was going at it much the hard way. Easiest was to use mq2melee and simply define the "poker=" setting, which automatically swaps to that item for backstabs, and returns it to what was there before...
  11. F

How to automate a bandoleer swap for BS?

Okay, I am starting to learn how to modify/script things, but this one has me at a loss. I'm using MQ2Melee to automate a rogue. Everything's great, except that I'm using a crappy dagger for dps (15/19) and swapping in a high dmg/crap dly one for backstabs with the bandoleer (19/26). How can...
  12. F

soe getting sold

Yeah, but SoE doesn't know their heads from their asses either. Remember when they said that there wasn't a warping problem with mobs? When FD wasn't really broken? etc.. :D:D:D
  13. F

Plazmic of MQ Passes On

One year, there was a gift sent to one of the developers (Graff?) This year, it would be fitting and right to perhaps send something to his family if possible. Any agreement?
  14. F

Launchpad required now?

Out of habit I just hit my shortcut (the no-patch version) and got right in. Strange juju..
  15. F

Launchpad required now?

Normally I use the shortcut to bypass the patcher to load EQ. Every time I try that now it tells me login is down due to a patch, but when I use the long slow way of loading EQ, it doesn't patch anything and I get in fine. Wth?
  16. F

Looking for good zones for aa'ing in 50's

My level 52 twink is one of the main reasons why I still work on gearing my main. The better of gear the main can attain, the better it can kill, the better gear can rot for the 52. Bugger off, let him do his thing. That being said, at 51 you can do the 1.0 (good exp on turnins!), you can...
  17. F

mq2 update for the 6th

I blame htw's wife too. At least she's cute.
  18. F

Enchanter Deep sleep

Still works, nicely. I did find that the best way to use it while raiding was to set a mq2event trigger to go off on the landing text that gave me a /popup, but most would just use an audio trigger. Easy to miss when it goes off if you're getting battle spam, imo.
  19. F

MMOBugs Membership Prices

Currently the pricing is cool, but it's scaled pretty heavily towards buying longer subscriptions. From a player's standpoint, I think it should be free, of course. And a complimentary supermodel should be included. From a business standpoint, I'd want to see what your numbers look like...
  20. F

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

With the new piggyzone, I can /zone to sseru from nexus directly (or from pok it takes that as a route). How? Is it possible to zone like that normally? I thought non-adjacent zone hops = crash?