Search results

1. S

GM ALERT! GM in zone...

So I have a question, how or why i'm picking up a level 3 *Guide* that's *Anon* in vendor form in the Bazaar as a GM. Cucumberjones if anyone is curious
  2. S

Macro folder compare

Well, while playing with my new laptop, I decided to do some file comparison against the macs I have, along with the ini files I have, versus what comes with the pre-compile. Here are a couple of things I noticed. Bake.mac is included in the compile, but the baking.ini file is missing which is...
  3. S

Files to copy on patch day...

OK so I found myself doing a blanket copy/paste of my folders and .ini files on patch days, then I found myself with some headaches later on ... I'd have copied an old .ini file that was changed in the patch, but I didn't notice. Thought I'd post something that I listed out last night for...
  4. S

Ultimate Forage / Gank Mac... WIP

OK, this is going to be my first attempt at actually working with macs besides the "ok click and change this setting to this" or "replace these lines with these" etc. I have 2 macs I want to merge into one. One is forage.mac which I picked up from MQ2 boards from Jimbo, and the other is a...
  5. S

Normal compile time

Hey question here, well maybe two. What's the avg time (no not rushing, just trying to get an idea when to look back for it without holding my breath =P) of when the newly pre-compiled version of MQ2 with all the MMO bells and whistles is released once it's release from MQ2 site? And is there...
  6. S

Trak spawn time?

Anyone able to give me a solid "guess" on Trak's spawn time? Been trying to catch him for his tooth, having 0 luck for almost, erm, 2 years...
  7. S

Mac Req - Hunter variation

Well I used hunternowarp.mac this weekend, and I can see how it would work awesome, in a very open area, with not alot of obstruction. The code to detect/avoid/work around obstruction is "ok" but not for zones with alot of walls/doors/stairs. However, it pretty much does exactly what I...
  8. S

DO's and DONT's ?

So, I just started playing around with MQ2 MMO version a bit last night for the first time. I had been previously familiar with some of the old MQ commands, and the guide commands I used once upon a time =) Now my question is, trying to catch back up with things, what sort of things (ie: /...