Search results

1. S

lag

I am sure this answer will be unpopular but I found that unloading MQ2Overseer resolved my lag issue. Seems like it was checking way too often and causing performance issues during raids.
  2. S

WTS TOV Raid Loots on Non-FV live server, Anything you want.

This service is legit, took one of my characters from group gear to BiS gear with some bonus items to boot. I would highly recommend this service for anyone looking to deck out a toon in raid gear. Summo
  3. S

Control toons by tell

It used to be MQ2mastermind which I believe is no longer used. The safer option would be to use EQBCS.
  4. S

Plugin Overseer

Works much better than I had been doing on my own. Cleaned up my agents on first go.
  5. S

Buying WTB Royal Antonican Weapon Ornament and Wrapped Daring Deathfist Disguise

Title pretty much says it all. May also be interested in other very rare illusions. PM if you have any of these items and are interested in selling. Summo
  6. S

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

Berserker Shared Atavism instead of Ruthlessness
  7. S

Bot stops after rez on zerkers

I have been experiencing this issue for a few months but have a workaround for it. I figured I should post it here to see if I can figure it out as it helps with overall dps. What happens is after any of my zerkers die and get rez, nothing I do will get bot to work again. I have tried zoning...
  8. S

None of my toons will throw a dot.

Have you tried the bot plugin? I just ran a full caster group with it and my necro was going to town.
  9. S

Berserker and MQ2Melee

No need to change Disconcerting to Mangling. It is used every 3 mins for sustained dps, vs every 30ish minutes. You can configure most of this in your character file. [MQ2Melee] ancestral=20 alliance=1 bane=1 battlefrenzy=1 battleleap=0 bloodlust=1 cryhavoc=1 disarm=1 enrage=1 enragingkick=25...
  10. S

Bot Plugin (Question or Request)

Familiar Scenario I am familiar with the scenario. If I pull mobs for xp 4-5 or more with my bard. The process starts off fine, tank is doing his thing and mobs get mezzed. Then he just switches targets, so the first mob doesn't die until he has usually cycled through them all. Not horrible...
  11. S

Account Ready to Play Custom Toons

Great Service Delivered accounts as promised. Would recommend for future use.
  12. S

Guide End of Empire, ROS Skyfire Mission Guide

Great Write Up This is a great write up and it was very easy to see this strategy is doable. I am personally running into an issue with balancing the mobs so I don't get the additional adds. I am assuming that I have a setting wrong in one of my macro's but I wanted to see if anyone has...
  13. S

Buying 2 2H Weaps

Complete Was able to get both. Thank you to those that helped.
  14. S

Buying 2 2H Weaps

Got the Ber weap, still looking for sk 2h Thanks
  15. S

Items Selling EoK rares

Good Deal Was a smooth transaction, had no issues. Summo
  16. S

Buying 2 2H Weaps

Looking to buy Skyreach, and a BER 2H EOK rare. Will pay for delivery send a message if you are looking to sell. Thanks, Summo
  17. S

Fastest way to PL

To avoid ripo's just take the weapon and bag it. I also prefer to stand with my back to the crowd of mobs whenever possible. AE aggro, mage ds, and a macro to chain cast the larger ds spells have worked well for me when creating new toons.
  18. S

Berserker Helper v1.1

Thanks 3Ball, The last time I looked at mq2melee I don't remember having the option to set those variables, but sure enough its there now. Summo
  19. S

Berserker Helper v1.1

I have been looking for a simple mac to use volley and frenzy if mob hp is below 10% or so. The purpose is to help trigger kill shot aa to fire more often. Something like: /if targetHP < 10% doability frenzy and volley I know that is not an exact code but just a suggestion for main zerks.
  20. S

How To Make a Clean Compile

I am curious what program you are using to make these compiles. I have very little knowledge in programming but am looking to finish my degree in ethical hacking. I would greatly benefit if I could use code that I can see the results with. Any help would be appreciated. Summo