Search results

1. S

Any Mage experts?

Exactly what i was looking for! thank you :)
  2. S

Any Mage experts?

Alright, so ive gotten back into live and have been levelling my group with necro, cleric, bst and rogue but its getting a bit boring rinsing and repeating DH HAs just now.... so.... i went and bought a 105 Mage with 14k AAs, and just bought the tbm expac Had an absolute blast running around...
  3. S

Macro help for 3 boxing (shm sk bard)

indeed - would be more than willing to donate!
  4. S

Nothing that would make the SK tag and tank mobs that are coming into camp? Im trying to keep mobs coming continually if possible for efficiency :)
  5. S

Hey guys, Ive had a look and im unsure just exactly what to use - the class macros look a bit outdated but also petesamprases its complicated (im quite a newb at this) Im looking to be levelling my 3 box group in Heroic Adventures - but its slow when im constantly switching around Just...
  6. S

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

Necros are still awesome for soloing most stuff. Probably one of the less gear/AA dependant classes too
  7. S

Heroic Characters FREE (lvl 85 4k+ AA, geared, factioned, skilled) hard to compete w

a VPN is probably your best bet, although you might have to pay for a good enough one as SoE might have locked out any public VPN IPs
  8. S

Outside of my 5 main accounts i keep running - i have 11 spare/old accounts made before november 6th 2013 that will all be eligible for 1 free 85 heroic char each. Wonder if they'd be worth making to sell cheaply? Like $20 per?
  9. S

They wont, i guarantee it. Same reason why they didnt allow people who maybe already earned AAs pre grant to have those reallocated to spend. They're eliminating the AAXP bonus. To be honest though having every AA up to and including underfoot is a great start on a level 85 character. Im...
  10. S

Nope - all AAs are autogranted up for all expansions up to and including Underfoot. No choice to spend them on your own go play around on Test - create heroic chars (you can delete and recreate a new one) and see for yourself
  11. S

Roshen said its all accounts that can get 1 free heroic char - between 12th and 26th march
  12. S

nm just read, its free to anyone ! but only between 12th march and 26th march
  13. S

Wonder if you'll need to be gold to get the free heroic char? Ive got plenty old spare accounts with nothing on them and are free/silver
  14. S

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

I got banned from P99 once for using mq2 (someone had made a P99 compile) All i used it for was map, and i was targetting mobs across zone. It was flagged up quickly and they were able to tell me that was the reason i got banned Since then ive not even bothered using any form of MQ2 on P99 -...
  15. S

2 weeks of bonus xp plus more coming

its better than nothing, dont whine!
  16. S

MMOBUGS sub prices during this risky time

I dont even use MQ2 anymore etc, im just paying the sub here for the banter!!
  17. S

Gaming PC

Self building you'll save around ~30%, ive just did it and spend £1k and same specced machine would've cost me £1400+ Plenty tips and guides online to help you do it - Also you get the good feeling that its yours and you built it :)
  18. S

Levelling suggeastions? 85

Since when was sonic anime? also its a "signature", not an "avatar". So glad i somehow upset you with my spelling though :) Also thanks losechange! i'll give that a bash later
  19. S

Levelling suggeastions? 85

Would i use a cleric merc as an 85 ranger? Wondering what the best way to afk xp here would be? im a bit shit at this kinda thing, ive always only used mq2 for the map and /gate just haha