Search results

1. S

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Were is best spot to fight him at and were are the healers suposto be to avoid the FD so they can heal?
  2. S

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

We are getting him down around 70ish% also when DPS start's to die off. Only reason our DPS is dying off is cause the tanks are going down due to the healers not getting in heals cause of the FD.......were is best spot to fight him at and were are the healers suposto be to avoid the FD so they...
  3. S

Tower of Discord - Sacrifice

I have heard there is a way to skip the trash on the way to this event, is this true ? and if so how is it done?
  4. S

Bargangle in MMM

Pepper, that is the spot we were doing it at and the AE Ramp was terrible. tryed in the far back right corner, behind the stage and it was sooo much better there...........got our 1st win !
  5. S

Bargangle in MMM

sure would like to know the spot in room were Melee won't get eaten by the AE ramp, could anyone spill this info?
  6. S

Zeka mission 5

Not sure were I should be asking this, but seeing on how this is Guide figuared I would ask here. Trying to find the placment locations for the Bombs in the mission "you Might Poke an Eye Out" If anyone knows could you please post loc's Thanks
  7. S

Bind Wound Skill

well thanks for trying guys, I will just have to do it the old fasion way I guess
  8. S

Bind Wound Skill

does not do any damg to me at all. could it be my safe fall skill being too high and if so any work around that?
  9. S

Bind Wound Skill

ok got it loaded and when I go to start it I get the message........Subroutine Hurtmyself wasn't found and then it ends, any idea's?
  10. S

Bind Wound Skill

can 1 of you guys turn that into a simple mac that I can just download, not working for me (of course I have no idea how too do it either:() Also if you want to raise Throwing/Archery you can do so on Watchman Stormwren Undaru in Goru`kar Mesa, he is a Rooted mob that con's light blue still at...
  11. S

Bind Wound Skill

I am trying to raise my Bind Wound skill and was woundering if there is a mac out there for it and also if you can keep using it past 100% health.
  12. S

Intimidation

this did not work for me :(
  13. S

Intimidation

I am looking for a NPC that I can work my Intimidation skill on and it won't attack back, does anyone know of one? Also thought you use to be able to do this on pet's, I tryed on a freinds pet for an hour AFK with no skill up's at all, has this changed?
  14. S

Trader's and buying from them

I am woundering if there is a way to buy from a trader in the Bazaar without having to run to them, sick of running all over the damn zone to buy 1 of this and 1 of that.
  15. S

Wakening lands - Hunter mac

looking for a mac to kill Holgresh and loot the fur's any help please. OK found the mac Hunternowarp and sorta got it to work, but it is destroying the fur's that I want to keep :eek: I have them listed in the .int file also
  16. S

MQ2Autoskills - Disarm

I am trying to use MQ2autoskills to raise my disarm skill, but when I load the plugin and start it I get nothing, skill button does not depress or anything.....double checked to make sure that I loaded it right and it sure seems to be......any idea's what I am doing wrong? Solver
  17. S

Kaladim Shroom Gankin macro

Just started working on my brewing skill and would love if this mac worked.........when I start it it just say's "Item*Blue Mushroom2073'targeted with out ganking it and then moves on to the next Mushroom and the next and the next without ganking them. And yes I do have MQ2cgank loaded
  18. S

Begging Macro...?

awsome, thanks jodwop it is working great........just real slow on skill up's now at 190 begging skill.
  19. S

Begging Macro...?

Same thing is happening to me as is too Rooster.......I plugin autoskills and start it, but nothing.....it won't press the begging key, at 1st I thought it was cause I was trying on a pet but since have tryed it on many diffrent NPC in diffrent zones. Sure would like to get this to work if...
  20. S

Begging Macro...?

I tryed this and it did not work for me. does it still work on pets? that is what I was trying it on