Search results

1. fenzurdapanzer

Bard pulling issue (one-shot twist)

Using a song to pull a mob and it seems to cancel the song before it finishes casting. Im on a progression server w/o access to the pulling AA's normally used. How can I get the song to finish all the way before canceling the twist. [Pulling] AlertListClear=FALSE AlertListClearTimer=60m...
  2. fenzurdapanzer

xtarget on ragefire server

nm, i fixed it with a copy layout fix
  3. fenzurdapanzer

MMOLoader behind a work firewall, can't load

Is there anyway to force the loader to login through a proxy? I can access this site with proxy but i can't use mmoloader to inject mq2
  4. fenzurdapanzer

using speedutils at 1.2 and it DC me w/i a few seconds

any luck on this front? wickedspeed does the same thing.
  5. fenzurdapanzer

Plat WTB plat and/or pwr lvl on ragefire

Just give me the info and what we can do
  6. fenzurdapanzer

using speedutils at 1.2 and it DC me w/i a few seconds

I enabled active plugs in my .ini file and it still kicks me out of the game. Can anyone help me with this? i'm bard and wanna just set it at innate run speed with song
  7. fenzurdapanzer

Berserker Macro

this macro starts and doesn't do anything after start up. Show's its loaded and goes thru checks, but doesn't target. If u manually target, it attacks but doesn't do any of the dics or abilities I will donate to someone that will work with me to get this up and running.
  8. fenzurdapanzer

Selos Kick not Auto-Firing

yup, same thing here. seems the only time it fires is from behind. something that i have turned off! any advice to fix this would b cool.
  9. fenzurdapanzer

The Darkened Sea... the COMMENTS thread

Just like i commented before, that is what a MMO game is about. If you only see real players now and then, whats the point of even playing online? I hope its chaos. Massive training, KS'ing and the like. Makes for some fun/frustrating game play. Makes me wanna pull out some Richie Truxillo or...
  10. fenzurdapanzer

bot macro

so, why is pete's bot macro still on sticky if its not supported anymore? or am i misinformed?
  11. fenzurdapanzer

Better group Exp

best exp to farm? i found it dismal.
  12. fenzurdapanzer

Six Hour Lockouts on Heroic Adventures and Lowered XP Post Lvl 100 Outside CotF & TDS

yup, instances turn a MMO into just a multiplayer game...sometimes not even that with all the botting. I like it. makes me actually WANT to play again rather than most of you saying it turns you off.
  13. fenzurdapanzer

Six Hour Lockouts on Heroic Adventures and Lowered XP Post Lvl 100 Outside CotF & TDS

i think its a good idea. It forces players to deal WITH players. If you wanted to avoid real life players, play a game that isn't an MMO. When I first started playing this game, most of the fun was getting to a camp, getting trained and having to CR. Like JJ said, if you still wanna avoid RL...
  14. fenzurdapanzer

Doll of character for silver membership

What is the benefit of having all of those characters on one account?
  15. fenzurdapanzer

Good bard guide?

the "of suffering" spells just add a weapon proc. Like the shaman proc buff.
  16. fenzurdapanzer

Ideas For Improving MMOBugs - Customer Feedback

Many things here I agree and disagree with. I got mq2 for the plugins that aren't here anymore, however, i keep it cause i got used to the ones that i still have access too and its worth it. The forum is a joke. More people greif then help, there isn't really any new content at all, be it strats...
  17. fenzurdapanzer

melee

nm, just manually added it to the ini and it seems to be fine
  18. fenzurdapanzer

melee

i can't get mq2melee to load selos kick typing /melee selos on and it pops back up repeating the command line but never turning to a 1
  19. fenzurdapanzer

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

htw, what do you think is a safe speed i can set /speed at.