Search results

1. ThunderStruck

Virus Destroyed my Laptop

everyone's always down on norton's but I've had their 360 version installed for well over a year and never had any slow downs or any of the other problems people always complain about them. Of course I also take 10 mins to go through and actually set it up properly. They give a million options...
  2. ThunderStruck

Petition to build Death Star

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/01/14/no-death-star-for-us-military-white-house-says/
  3. ThunderStruck

Cut or uncut?

I just have to ask, is there anyone that IS cut that feels like they shoulda had the choice? I know I don't I'm all for having as much choice in my life as I can but honestly I really don't give two shits that I wasn't given the choice. But then again I haven't seen this, apparently large...
  4. ThunderStruck

Pro-America songs

not sure if it was said but God Bless the USA - Lee Greenwood - YouTube
  5. ThunderStruck

David Petraeus

hard to keep track of OpSec when your getting some from a crazy bitch, them bitches are good. You'd think since they took out the towers they could kill off this lady and just erase the story......(see what i did there?! haha)
  6. ThunderStruck

David Petraeus

you mean people inside a corrupt system are taking advantage of their position? this is my shocked face. oh you know why she has it. There's a reason prostitution is one of the oldest profession in the world. I'll be surprised if we ever really find out. Hell look how well the investigation...
  7. ThunderStruck

Revolutiontt Issues

did they go down again?
  8. ThunderStruck

some bull shit

first off like someone said I'd read the contract. Second I would ask them for their sources. As far as I know the phrase "google it" isn't a legal argument so they should be able to provide the source of information as well as their compiled records for every company they have information on.
  9. ThunderStruck

Revolutiontt Issues

lol i know right. I was like, how am I suppose to watch TV with no rev?!
  10. ThunderStruck

Revolutiontt Issues

i'm just going with the assumption that as long as my torrents are seeding I wasn't on the list.
  11. ThunderStruck

Revolutiontt Issues

I kinda wanna dl the list to see if my name is on it but I don't wanna add another download to the number they are getting for it. Not that it matters too much because I can't change the password on it anyways. At least they track the IP's so they can see if it was you or some douchwaffle that...
  12. ThunderStruck

Havin trouble with a program for class..

i'm pretty sure you got an answer already but didn't see this solution so I figured I'd stick in my 2 cents :) I think 40oz had a good solution that will help you get into the practice of making a function (or method if your using java) to do something you need done. That will make life much...
  13. ThunderStruck

Increase in Phishing game-related emails?

I have noticed a lot more from wow type places. This being despite me having never played wow or any blizzard game where I needed to register.
  14. ThunderStruck

Farmer Runs His Tractor over 7 Police Vehicles

true story. I did also but I don't consider them "a brother" or anything else. They exist to enforce laws I may or may not agree with. I also believe in social order but I don't think it's as black and white as you want it to seem. this is where someone responds with a hyperbolic story in...
  15. ThunderStruck

No Gay chicken marrige!

lol at Romney having any solid stance on anything. Also Obama was pro gay before he was elected, said he would repeal DADT. Of course he said he would do a lot of things and has utterly failed at getting them done but that is one thing he did do.
  16. ThunderStruck

No Gay chicken marrige!

I agree that it doesn't make you part of a hate group or anything and you have every right to think that they shouldn't be married. I also believe that people have the right to protest and stop the company from getting any business. I say that knowing that I might also be on the negative side of...
  17. ThunderStruck

Nostalgia

and I still love it lol
  18. ThunderStruck

No Gay chicken marrige!

true enough but I don't think he was doing anything legally (as in through the legal system). From what I understood he was doing it by asking prominent people to not allow them in rather than blocking them through laws or regulations. I do agree that it would be wrong if he made some law or...
  19. ThunderStruck

No Gay chicken marrige!

the real problem is that people need to disassociate what the state is doing and the religious version. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Keep them out of your church all you want but to tell someone they can't give power over their estate because you don't like their beliefs is...
  20. ThunderStruck

Nostalgia

haha the original UI. I remember sitting was pretty much a death sentence for me on TZ but you had to in order to meditate. That and the first time I left my home city as an erudite. Playing in the forest with some friends and seeing "Grobb Grobb DA ARMY OF GROBB" in chat. We were all thinking...