Search results

1. M

AA List

Anyone have or know where to get a current list of all aa's for every class? lists by classes would be awsome. I have found odds and ends and old lists but nothing simple and current. Is there any way to dig in the eq files for the aa's? I know /aa list shows somethig
  2. M

"Jeff Minibo" AKA KUVIN, "Xfire 1337 ?"

A few months back I was scammed out of two great toons by this guy and figured I would keep my post about him alive so more people don't get scamed. He still uses a friends log in info to access this site 100% he admited that and quoted me. I was unable to find out his ID on Source but he dose...
  3. M

Lock outs in your favor.

Well after the change on lock and droping to avoid lock outs I thought what kinda of lock outs are good. Then I thought of the MPG trials. I locked and dropped 6 toons and then had my regular grp of 6 so a total of 12 toons in a 1 grp mission. However the 6th toon of the grp that actually had...
  4. M

$200 Reward

I would like to warn you all there is some jackass out there. That takes enjoyment out of stealing accounts and then getting them banned. Last week I was scammed out of 2 of my best characters for sale. I was contacted by a person on bugs looking to buy one of my SK's. We spoke on the phone for...
  5. M

LOOT HELP

I was wondering if anyone could assist me in adding the proper lines to smoothly loot a corpse? I don't care if it keeps all the items it loots. I am using the shroud xp macro. ATM I have added a few lines under the Sub CombatSub ..... .... .... .... /if (!${Target.ID} ||...
  6. M

Who Has Time??

My question is: Whos controls the time on buffs? can a plugin be made to stop the timer on buffs? Reason being was I was playing 2 toons and grouped with a friend the lesson on one toon lasted 8+ min more than the other toons. This has happend more than once for me. I have experianced this and...