Search results

1. S

Plugin Overseer

Was this added to the normal mmobugs compile, or are you still distributing it some other way? I saw you hung a version here a while back. Thanks!
  2. S

Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

I’d like to try T1 and T2 RoF, but I feel like the event mechanics would be rough for a boxer.
  3. S

Ah, i get it now. I’ve always seen that described as NToV ... oops
  4. S

Umm ... you didn’t do any ToV raid events with two groups. Are you sure you don’t mean group events?
  5. S

Plugin Overseer

Well done, looking forward to it.
  6. S

Plugin Overseer

1. Recruitment 2. Collections 3. Highest overseer currency
  7. S

Plugin Overseer

I’d drop $20 for it. While it’s not as useful anymore with the collectible nerfs, at least if it was automated you could get whatever bs ornament you want without the pain of doing it yourself. One thing I’d say, though, is to make sure it’s compatible with other MQ2 builds. If you use...
  8. S

XP exploit

This is fine and dandy, until you do something that agros the live mobs... like I did lol. Then you have to kill all those fuckers, too.
  9. S

Boxing Solteris Guide

Use a low level pet to balance via constantly switching which mob it’s on.
  10. S

bazaar.mac

Survival of the smartest ... once all the idiots auto-updating prices get banned, there will be less competition for those of us who use the bazaar mac more conservatively.
  11. S

KissAssist

There’s lots of support for kissassist on the redguides forums. It’s not something you’re going to find a ton of here, I suspect.
  12. S

DoD - Into the Shadows

Is that macro shared here somewhere?
  13. S

DoD - Into the Shadows

You sure that’s actually required for explorer? Make sure to check the achievements tab for the overall DoD explorer achievement. Any checkbox that’s tabbed in isn’t actually required.
  14. S

GM in POK RATHE SERVER

Probably just answering petitions or afk.
  15. S

TBL armor questions

Do you need T1 before you do T2 or T3 trade skill armor?
  16. S

Question dodge aug

Geez, then that’s a huge and noteworthy change because I got it EVERY time when I was doing it, as well.
  17. S

Buying WTB Combine Enamel Kits (multiple preferred)

Bump ... not doing Enamel Kits any longer. Now it’s edging and possibly a couple more. Shoot me a PM to chat.
  18. S

Bump! Still looking! At this point I may have to shift over to other types of Combine Kits because I’ve acquired a few Enamel Kits already. Thanks!
  19. S

Bump!! Your alts are already geared well enough! Make some $$ or krono before next expansion!