Search results

1. nilbog_eson

Activate pulling without marking as puller?

Thanks Fry! Gives me some ideas to work with myself. Always appreciate the time taken to teach self-sufficiency in regards to writing the logic!
  2. nilbog_eson

MMOLoader: Updates, Comments, Discussion, and FAQ

Login issue I have an issue where two of my accounts have a similar login name but one has an underscore in it and when I attempt to use my pre-saved logins, the login now tries to login the account without the underscore twice where it used to get both accounts fine in the configuration...
  3. nilbog_eson

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Thanks, that was the original post quote with the mainhand command. I had taken it out and used useitem too but it wasn't firing. It worked after completely relogging though. Appreciate the response! I made one for autofire too so it does it regardless of how I am attacking :)
  4. nilbog_eson

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Ranger Epic Holyshit help Anyone know how to update this holyshit to click the buff when the cooldown is up from your inventory versus having to equip it? I am also open to any holy/down shit recommendations for a Ranger as my DPS needs help, probably nothing I can do to compete with the...
  5. nilbog_eson

Buying WTB Skybarrage Rng Bow on Vox

Looking to buy Skybarrage Ranger Bow EOK chase loot item on Vox.