Search results

1. B

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

Thank you, i see some people using the bugs.exe but its so obvious and i really enjoy the classic feel i once loved. But jesus fuck i need just a map, i use my razer macro system to run my hot key spam when needed.
  2. B

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

Anyone use this on project 1999 green? I just need a map, live has spoiled me with a map.
  3. B

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Any update to these yet? Macros basically sitting at a stand still with the errors and loading.... issues since last patch.
  4. B

Macro devBots - Updated for MQ2 undeclared variables patch 09/16/2017

Magebots2.mac will not load i get this "[09/25/2017 07:08:28] The version of magebot2.mac v4.17 you are using is not supported with this version of devCommonPremium.inc v2.51: Required Version: 4.18" Was a download of the 4.18 mac and even did a copy/paste of the mac from github didn't work...
  5. B

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

krono great and quick seller
  6. B

Items Selling EOK Rare's

great seller
  7. B

Kronos Krono's

krono quick and responsive!! all you can want in delivery
  8. B

Buying WTB Berserker EOK drop

wtb one of Taka, Slayer of dragons Taka, Slayer of Dragons :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Skycleaver Skycleaver :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Staff of the Sai'din Staff of the Shai'din :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM
  9. B

Automated camping happening too much?

I am all for using plugins or macros to help with group when your sitting and at the PC and doing it. When you afk for 18+hrs and doing it and its affecting other peoples game play its not right. I come across a guy in chardok doing it at the shroom camp. I wanted 14hrs for the camp and once...
  10. B

Question MQ2bot + Rogue

That would be mq2bot, i never had an issue with hide and sneak when just using melee. It would only hit hide/sneak after combat. I run just a normal melee assist mac from Devecoder with mq2melee plugin and its great.
  11. B

Cast

I use twist and just /twist gen#
  12. B

Problems with updates for Win7 fresh install

I am about to do my wifes win 7 machine and that bitch is just gonna have to wait on the downloads. She refuses to upgrade 10 like i have, but after hours of not having her machine maybe she will smarten up.
  13. B

Cast/Twist change?

Yea i found that in the mq2 ViP section about that spell timers. Now to get devcoder to fix it in his mac or his spell_routines
  14. B

Cast/Twist change?

Did anything change casting/twisting wise? I have been using Devs Macros for years and I update them as need be. I haven't touched my .ini files in months and all the toons have been doing what they are suppose to do up until this recent patch. I logged in sunday, Monday and today and the...
  15. B

Patch Notes Jan 20th

January 20, 2016 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Made many fixes to The Broken Mirror (TBM) items and Phinigel raid instances. See the Items and Progression Servers sections below. - Corrected a bug that prevented the items that advance progressive spell ranks from being awarded...
  16. B

TBM Nonvisibles from Group Vendor

They are still bugged just like the charm items from TBM are.
  17. B

MMOBugs Emu Server Suggestion Thread

would there be a reason i crash trying to zone into sol ro in pop? not that i've come up with a solution to training up tradeskills to make the components like ethereal sheets needed for pop armor.
  18. B

something to help with tradeskills would be nice. Not enough plat or players to be farming items needed for stuff like pop armor piece components. Have the ornate robe pattern but can't do anything with it.
  19. B

macs just a question of what macs you guys are having any luck with. My shambot crashes, afcleric crashes, keep getting no such xtarget with all the devestator macs I have (i think it has something to do with mercs even though I have merc control turned off in ini)