Search results

1. Sac916

"Jeff Minibo" AKA KUVIN, "Xfire 1337 ?"

had the same guy try and steal my monk, Said he was going to buy it and tryed to steal it instead. This guy is a dirt bag.
  2. Sac916

$200 Reward

He told me he was in texas and in the military probably a lie. This guy is all over PA, mq2source (not that the site admins care).
  3. Sac916

$200 Reward

He tryed to scam me in decemeber for my monk for $750, he wasnt able to. sorry for your losses =/
  4. Sac916

Looking for a new Labtop

i use a dell laptop i bought las time this year for $1500 runs great, just be sure to get extended warranty. i play 3-4 toons on laptop smoothly. 2 gigs of ram duel core. i always buy dell.
  5. Sac916

all friend beware.

Could we get the full name of the monk i play on xegony we could make his time very fun.
  6. Sac916

Ghost

hacking FPS games mean you suck, try another game
  7. Sac916

Looking for quick item out of bag, swap, click, return item plugin

i made a hotkey in game Name= RoB /Casting "Ring of the Beast" guess you could make a hotkey and throw a few clickies in /casting "Ring of the Beast" /pause 50 /casting "Necklace of Steadfast Spirits" /pause 50 etc works for me
  8. Sac916

Looking for quick item out of bag, swap, click, return item plugin

/plugin mq2exchange /plugin mq2cast /casting "Ring of the Beast" should work
  9. Sac916

Warez Releases?

http://katz.cd/ http://www.crazy-coderz.net/
  10. Sac916

LDON Raids

Ive seen a h2h aug. also the 35 ac aug very rare easily farmable
  11. Sac916

Looting corpse

anyone esle having a issue looting corpses if your not lookin at the screen? before could /mac loot 0 and switch to other bot but lately it just freezes up till i switch back to screen, any ideas?
  12. Sac916

PiggyZone Update thread

Archstone to Relic
  13. Sac916

auto purchase AA's

could this be made into a plugin?
  14. Sac916

Lazy Tank - need help

Use mq2autoskills for enrage, i use this macro. I have the same spam, would be nice to get rid of it.
  15. Sac916

plugin help

is there any plugin that is like mq2pop , thats notifies you when someone zoned in.