Search results

1. steelhead

New Year's Resolutions

kill less hookers:eek: be nicer to family ( man that can be hard sometimes) do better in college (3.8 isnt good enough) laugh more:) use mmobugs more so i can get a ban also:D Just kidding on most of thoose resolutions... have a happy new year all!!
  2. steelhead

The Name Game!

Captain America :D or Neo Skunk :eek:
  3. steelhead

Recommendations for Computer Speakers

i have the logitech z-2300 and they rock... they are kinda old but still kick ass.. im not an audiophile,but i remember paying about $120 for theese 2.5 years ago
  4. steelhead

Cagefights

video played for me right away.. nice escape:)
  5. steelhead

Sony releases another POS (STRONG LANGUAGE)

LMFAO "time vampire" priceless:)
  6. steelhead

new download...

im getting same msg...
  7. steelhead

stupid map question (right spot this time)?

i did a system restore.. went back 2 days i think, did that and it worked fine.
  8. steelhead

thanks for the help guys, working now :)
  9. steelhead

im not even sure where to find that , all i know is today i cant use my map
  10. steelhead

why would it all of a sudden do this? i didnt change anything, i dont run any mac's.. i just use the map things... i noticed my hud left as well =-(
  11. steelhead

so i load up eq like normal today, but for some reason when i click on my map all i see is dots instead of pc and npc names.. when i click my "lables" button the dots disappear.. i think i had this problem before but not sure how i fixed it.. thanks for the help and srry for the double post...
  12. steelhead

6 packs of jello + 1/2 gallon of vodka =

nice pics, what size shoes do you wear? LMAO, i cant believe nobody posted that yet
  13. steelhead

stupid hack accusations

i dont think the chineese gymnastic team is all over 16 yrs old:(
  14. steelhead

/gate and Ruins of Illsalin

well it is a really nice HOTZONE, mayebe they (soe) red flaged it? just complete speculation on my part, but it could make sense.
  15. steelhead

problem with my character

hit the nail on the head hawthorne.. gd nice work soe, i play anexpansion for a month then you gank me? lol, anyay tyvm for the help guys :)
  16. steelhead

problem with my character

well i just now noticed this.. it says i dont have SOF.. wtf, i preordered it and am halfway through lvl 78.. do they expect me to pay for that twice? but im pretty sure thats why i cant loging, a lvl 78 without SOF probly aint gonna be able to login