Search results

1. A

last exp was HOT

But, just so you know... DBG has retuned all HA's including Gribble Grobblenobber :: Bestiary :: EverQuest :: ZAM. This particular mission's mobs have over 3x the HP's now. I used to do tis one in under 30 minutes and got over 50 AA's with lesson. It now takes around 2 hours to complete.
  2. A

Question about fartaunt in grp

I am pretty sure he will need to be online and in the instance to get the brews.
  3. A

Best of Craigslist

That was some funny shit!
  4. A

MQ2 on the Test Server.

shaunb1 wrote: The patch notes are the same, but I don't think eqgame.exe is quite the same. I could be wrong, but I think if you dig into the structs you will find that Test is somewhat different than Live. Test handles characters and gear differently than Live does.
  5. A

Wanted, someone to modify this Assist Macro

I commented out the part that you asked for, but I make no guarentees that it will work correctly now. You might compare the code to see what I did so ou can undo it if you need to. I've have about 2 too many drinks to be 100% sure about this..... Use the "Wrap code" tag. It is the # sign in...
  6. A

SK Swarming and could use some suggestions

http://www.evilgamer.net/forums/ This is a link to the SK forums. They have ALOT of info on swarming. Be forewarned though, they seem to be getting tired of all of the "How and where do I swarm" posts. Search and read alot before asking questions.
  7. A

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

LOL! I WAS greedy and did 400 on 4 accounts.
  8. A

Meh, bored, so umm.. posting random shit.

Sweet! Thanks H!
  9. A

Poll - Disable Active Hacks That Are Being Tracked By SoE For Next Three Months?

Took the words right out of my mouth Hawthorne. From the very start of this, no one from MQ2.com has gotten banned. That should tell you something.
  10. A

PC info guide

There are tons of sites that can help you with this. Just google "building a gaming computer".
  11. A

is there any hope of making the active hacks safe again?

Nor do I, but there could have been a very short peroid of time early in the game where Verant calculated loot tables on a mob spawn, not death.
  12. A

advloot

It uses warp, and that has been disabled.
  13. A

VoA group items

Thanks Lionsfan! You have prety much clinched it for me. No new expansion for my toons. Between the xp nerf and now what appears to be a tremdous time sink trying to progress, fuck it, I'll just stay in HOT for awhile. Maybe later I'll start to move my toons into VOA.
  14. A

Just what can a GM view?

Nah, its just a game little brother. But, I am concerned about the secruity of my computer, something maybe you don't think is important.../shrug. It has always been my understanding that what he was describing was in fact illegal simply because we do not give Sony our permission to do that...
  15. A

Just what can a GM view?

So, what you are saying is that the GM was looking at the same screen as the player was. That the screen moved as the player moved and actions made by the player was shown on the GM's monitor. I need you to think carefully about what you saw before you answer.
  16. A

Pics of your setup?

Sassycoco wins this thread. Awesome setup!!
  17. A

Modbot Help

Read these two links closely. http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/Modbot_Class_INI_Examples#Enchanter http://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/ModBot On the examples page, do not cookbook the examples! Some still need alittle/alot of tweaking to work properly. On the MQ2 site, there...
  18. A

Slaughter everything macro for tank

VI's doesn't like this line: /if (!${Spawn[NPC zRadius 10].ID} && !${Target.ID}){ Dev's had a typo in it, but once corrected, worked great. /if (${Target.Type.NotEqual[NPC]} || ${Target.Distnace} > 75)
  19. A

Any Help

Could it be because of the capital D on line 43? Maybe change it to lower case.
  20. A

Help a noob out please

Then you didn't back it up........correctly. If you had, you would still have it.