Search results

1. Geoffin

SkillUpCasting.mac fix

I don't know if you tested it already or not, but I did and it seems to work just fine now with your fix. Thank you.
  2. Geoffin

Keep Crashing -- Report Sent

I was able to restore my copy of MQ2melee and ill post it here in case some of you cant do the same.
  3. Geoffin

Elidroth quits

I wanted to know the same! looking through the job listings for Northrop, its not test pilot. My guess is that he is going to fly the UAV's at entry level.
  4. Geoffin

Have your tank always face the mob a certain direction?

Thank you for the reply Pete, this is getting me back on track.
  5. Geoffin

Have your tank always face the mob a certain direction?

Is there a way to make your tank always position a mob with its back a certain direction? Perhaps always have the back facing a specific person? Whether this be through MQ2Melee or anything else, i am struggling to think this one through right now. Any ideas?
  6. Geoffin

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Yes, the Tank was set as the main assist role. Everything appeared fine on my display the problem was that mq2bot refused to acknowledge that there was anything on Extended target one when anything other than "auto" is selected.
  7. Geoffin

An update on the enchanter mezing, it will now mez target #2 but it still will chain mez and not mez anything other than #2. on a separate note, Does anyone know what i might have screwed up to make my bots not respond to mobs when they have "Group assists target" in Xtar1? I have found they...
  8. Geoffin

Is it possible to add back in support for the bots to recognize extended targets other than the "auto"? I think this would help with the enchanter extended target problem because when they memwipe the mobs and you have three or more mobs it shuffles the extended target order and other toons will...
  9. Geoffin

This, So it is the single target mez that is chain casting in the same manner he described. I did some digging and in a previous post it was mentioned that "/tar id ${Bot.Adds[1].ID}" should return a value. It does currently. I am not on the New TLP's so everything should be available, but i...
  10. Geoffin

Is Mq2bot still chain casting mez on the enchanter for anyone else?
  11. Geoffin

Windows 10

I upgraded to Win 10, but because my graphics card on the pc I upgraded was no longer supported by the developer and therefore had no Win 10 drivers available, it was causing issues with crossfire and I couldn't use duel monitors and also caused my to lag uncontrollably in game. So, I...
  12. Geoffin

Thank you for the insight Pete. I was looking for it in order to keep mana up on my healer not a nuker or something like that. I end up having to manually sitting the healer after every heal cast due to lack of mana regen. It seems normal to me and even would seem more bottish if my healer...
  13. Geoffin

I searched the forum but wasnt able to find anything. Is there a way to have the bots sit and med during combat? I'm not sure where to add the argument in there. Like, if (!"i have aggro" && "my mana < 80" && "my health < 70" && !"im casting") /dosit I could build the statement but i have no...
  14. Geoffin

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Ive been playing on his server also. Its awesome. He has a deed system that allows you to get plat every 10 minutes you are online. All of the custom content is well thought out, and Zippzipp is almost always there lurking ready to fix any problems or discuss future ideas. He is putting alot of...
  15. Geoffin

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

HAHAHA Yep. It's nifty, once loaded just use /ss command.
  16. Geoffin

Bard Macro

May just be me or a random setting i messed up but like a friend of mine in group said "It either attacks or sings, rarely both." I love this macro though. Compaired to the modbot version it seems to have alot more control and simplicity. When resting it starts to twist the spells i put in the...
  17. Geoffin

Underfoot

Mq2 VIP forums theres one called AutoEnc updated by Nils v1.0 Jan 27/08 works perfect.
  18. Geoffin

Modbot issue

mq2twist doesnt use the song twisting EQ patched in. It was around before that and casts each song itself. Use "/twist off" to stop the songs. for future use you can do /twist 3 5 6 that will make your toon twist spell gems 3 5 6 over and over. When stunned and interupted it will continue...
  19. Geoffin

Auto Puller Macro

Triple post ftw. I figured it out. was a simple matter of swapping the loot code in the pull.mac itself. Ends up like this: } else { /varset LootTotal ${Corpse.Items} /for LootSlot 1 to ${LootTotal} /nomodkey /shift /itemnotify loot${LootSlot} leftmouseup /delay 1s...
  20. Geoffin

Auto Puller Macro

or perhaps is there a way to link it to another loot ini all together? not sure what goes into reading from an ini file.