Search results

1. G

Zone List with all short names=longnames

Does anyone happen to have an up to date zone list? My script I used to use appears to no longer be working.
  2. G

Bunch of house "zones" and the new expansion. 714 1216 phinterior3a1 House Interior 715 1216 phinterior1a1 House Interior 716 1216 phinterior3a2 House Interior 717 1216 phinterior3a3 House Interior 718 1216 phinterior1a2 House Interior 719 1216 phinterior1a3 House Interior 719 1216...
  3. G

House of Thule Zones as of 9/4/2010 700 1216 feerrott2 The Feerrott None 701 1216 thulehouse1 House of Thule None 702 1216 thulehouse2 House of Thule, Upper Floors None 703 1216 housegarden The Grounds None 704 1216 thulelibrary The Library None 705 1216 well The Well None 706 1216 fallen...
  4. G

Current complete list from eqgame.exe for live.
  5. G

Mq2Melee issue

In another post, you mentioned having aggro set may be the cause of this exact same problem for someone else. Can you elaborate on that? How could having aggro=1 cause stunning kick to fire? I do have that set.
  6. G

Mq2Melee issue

It autofires stunning kick when you are in combat, whether synergy is on the mob or not. This is recent behavior and I have posted about since it happened. Please tell me which setting I have incorrect and in my misuse is causing sk to fire. Thanks. Edit: just did a melee load and a melee...
  7. G

Mq2Melee issue

What was the version # of mq2melee before you made these changes that broke stunning kick? The current one in the compile does a stunning kick whenever it feels like and it really hurts dps. Anyone know the version number before this was broken?
  8. G

Mq2Melee issue

Synergy is firing as it should it appears. Stunninkinck appears to always return true when checking for synergy.
  9. G

Mq2Melee issue

Started from blank ini. Stunning kick is not firing at all with synergy on the target. Synergy is firing. I am being put in to sneakmode even with sneak=0.
  10. G

Mq2Melee issue

Tried this new version last night as I was having the same issue of stuningkick firing off nonstop. I removed the holyshits and went out to test it. Crashed about 10 times as soon as I hit attack. Just deleted the old ini and rebuilding from scratch. Will let you know.
  11. G

Bloody Kithicor -

Any updated / more recent strats for this event?
  12. G

These just showed up recently. No clue what they are. They don't all look like expansion zones.
  13. G

MQ2Melee Monks

Ok, dumb question inc. So if I use this: What do I do with the synergy and stunning kick settings in the ini? Do i set them to off (0) as the holyshits overrides it, or do they work together and I need to set them?
  14. G

Aug Dump

Exactly what I needed. Thanks.
  15. G

Aug Dump

is there a way to dump all of your augs to a txt file currently? Not just the ones in your gear you are wearing, but any augs you have.. In the bank, in gear in the bank etc?
  16. G

Emblem of Scale

The emblem in SOD were set up to get full power when the complete set of specific armor was present. (tarnished, tainted, etc) The devs have stated they will be changing it so that any armor of the same tier will work, but apparently that didn't go in this patch. Of course, this could have...
  17. G

UI help

is this Vista?
  18. G

Vote Now!

I have a cockapoo. (cockerspaniel poodle mix). She isn't a gay dog. I really hate it when people say that. It makes me so mad.. I start tearing tissues and stuff. Actually, she's a great dog. She thinks she's ferocious, but she's not. Pretty smart too.
  19. G

Lethar v2.0 - AG2

I'm curious as well. Anyone do this recently?