Search results

1. R

Cant login

if you get suspended / banned wouldnt it say the account was suspended / banned and not you must have an active sub?
  2. R

Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

yeah i just went from 77% in to 85% in. But i see the update when i zone out you know up in the hud. But yeah still getting reg exp
  3. R

It is still working for me as of about 15 mins ago.
  4. R

I am still getting lvl exp in this mission. How is it nerfed?
  5. R

Incase any of you are wondering this still seems to work.
  6. R

Beta

i love you JJ lol
  7. R

Beta

I like what they did. But i will not say what they did only that i really like it!
  8. R

BETA is at EQPLAYERS

i see thanks for the info
  9. R

BETA is at EQPLAYERS

I will give my left nut for a working mq2 in beta!!
  10. R

ranger macro ?

Ok i know this an old thread but i cant seem to figure this out. when i run this mac it spams autofire on and off. any one know a way around this?
  11. R

SoD progression checklist any one have one

I have been looking for one for a few and have not found a good one. i used to have one but it looks like the page i got it off of is no longer up. Thanks
  12. R

Question about hunternowarp

I need to change a bit of code in hunternowarp its the killadds part. :KillAdds /if (${RV_HasTarget}) /call MoveToMob /if (${RV_HasTarget}) /call CombatSub /if (${RV_HasTarget}) /call MoveToMob /if (${RV_HasTarget} && (${Defined[RV_LootArray]} || ${RV_LootAllItems})) /call...
  13. R

Waypoint question

Its going to be for pulling i keep running into a building and getting stuck with the auto puller mac.
  14. R

Waypoint question

I there a way to set a way point and have my toon avoid a certin radius around said way point? Thanks in advance
  15. R

Question about SoD gear

mandalorean that answered my question void D for the chest slot. Thank you
  16. R

Question about SoD gear

Thanks guys that really helps will check what i have tonight.
  17. R

Question about SoD gear

Ok will give it a shot when i get home tonight. Thanks again
  18. R

Question about SoD gear

I have a Phased Primeval Luminessence and was wondering what void I have to be flaged for to use this. Right now I am void d but havent tried to make the armor yet. If any of you can answer me that would be great. Thanks
  19. R

Any one ever seen this error

Well that link worked for me its loading now thanks a ton man.