Search results

1. gman

Anyone have a zem zone list that inclueds SoF zones?

Just wondering if anyone had a zem list for all the zones including SoF zones or not?
  2. gman

Way to turn off forums?

Is there a way to disable some message areas? I don't ever plan on buying or selling anyting here (no offence to sellers) and really don't want to see the messages at all. Is there a way to turn them off?
  3. gman

Looking for quick item out of bag, swap, click, return item plugin

I have a number of clickies that I use both before fights and during, just looking for a quick dirty plugin that will find and grab an item out of a bag, swap it into a slot, click it, and then swap and return said item to same place it got it from. I took a look fast look at MQ2Exchange and...
  4. gman

Patch Wednesday, October 3, 2007

upcoming On Wednesday, October 3, 2007 at 4:00 am PDT (5:00 am MDT, 6:00 am CDT, 7:00 am EDT - 7.00 GMT), all EQ Live servers will be coming down for a Game Update. The estimated downtime is 7 hours.
  5. gman

Question about the patcher

I don't know if this just happens to me or not so I thought I would ask. When I haven't played EQ in a few days my patcher goes very, very slow. For example: If there was a patch a week ago and all my files patched as normal. Then I play every day for 3 or 4 days in a row patcher come up and...
  6. gman

inc. patch May 8th

Scheduled Forum Downtime for May 8, 2007 On Tuesday, May 8, 2007 at 8:00 am PDT (9:00 am MDT, 10:00 am CDT, 11:00 am EDT, -7.00 GMT), the EverQuest forums will be coming down for maintenance. The estimated downtime is 4 hours.
  7. gman

bazzar.mac

Is anyone having problems with this macro as of the last eq update? Dosen't seem to be doing any updateing and caused a CTD I know at least once when I ran it. Maybe the change in the bazaar UI window? FYI this the the bazzar trader price updating macro.
  8. gman

/loc?

Is there a way to get /loc information from the map window by chance? I don't use /warp alot at all but there are times I want to go to a place on the map and not to a target per say.