Search results

1. gman

Anyone have a zem zone list that inclueds SoF zones?

Just wondering if anyone had a zem list for all the zones including SoF zones or not?
  2. gman

GM room?

Most of the time its the zones safe spot location. No CS home is a real zone (also called Sunset Home) only for GM's It has venders in it that GM's buy (for free) GM gear, a pool for swiming laps /shrug, and a PVP area. Pic's and item info can be found here...
  3. gman

For all your babies :)

Int, Wis, and Str seem a bit high don't you think :p
  4. gman

An annoying comp problem...

Ok maybe a silly question but have you opend up control panel and opend up power options? I would set the computer to never power off anything and make sure hybernation is also disabled.
  5. gman

Way to turn off forums?

Sure works for me. Like I said I will never be sell or buy anything from the market place anyways. I just thought there might be a way to control what message boards I have access to under the user CP that I was missing or something.
  6. gman

Way to turn off forums?

But I like to use the new posts feature I just don't care to read the forsale stuff.
  7. gman

Way to turn off forums?

Is there a way to disable some message areas? I don't ever plan on buying or selling anyting here (no offence to sellers) and really don't want to see the messages at all. Is there a way to turn them off?
  8. gman

gm bribing failure

Damn it lost another 10 points of IQ on this post as well.
  9. gman

monster missions

ok I think I have asked this before but.... If this plugin more or less a one time use "you have been Ban" ticket from SOE why is it still in the distro? :confused:
  10. gman

EverQuest Patch Notes - May 22, 2008

mq2radar hell, I wonder how many people are going to ask: 1. Is Mq2 fixed yet 2. When will mq2 be fixed? 3. Hey? is mq2 broken my shitz don'tz workz no morz :D
  11. gman

hmm how will this effect map?

Wow I didn't know that, good info. Thanks Pepper
  12. gman

EQ Classic coming

I think everyone is forgeting one thing. SOE will not alow a sever like this to stay up. They will take em to court and shut em down. The end.
  13. gman

Looking for a new Labtop

I have to second Thez's comment on Alienware. I have an Area 51 and while it does most things well I have nothing but problems with it from day one. Also forget about it being a laptop... its huge, heavy, over heats and don't plan on using it with it not being pluged in as it will run the...
  14. gman

Safefall xxx

Yep been posted already.
  15. gman

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Someone a few pages back said they had fixed many of the bugs (including looting with wineq, Giant's walking back and forth, naggy range issues) he said he would post for upgrade access but looks like it fell on def ears as I don't think even Fry monitors this thread anymore. I sent the guy a...
  16. gman

Rogue Helper Question

I have found that for whatever reason mq2moveutils sometimes just goes out to lunch for some unknown reason. What I do is just unload it and reload it and it starts working again.
  17. gman

Frickin' Alienware!

I had the same problem with my area 51 about 2 months after I got it. If I remeber right it turned out to be a bad cable tho they sent me the right part the first time. I hooked it up to a monitor and got video so had to be the LCD, backlight or cable. I guess they sent me the cable becasue it...
  18. gman

The Question Kids are Asking!

Are we there yet? :p
  19. gman

way to autojoin groups?

Dosen't anyone even look at the FAQ or use search anymore? http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-compiles-plugins-and-offsets/681-mmobugs-macroquest2-faq-please-read.html
  20. gman

Looking for quick item out of bag, swap, click, return item plugin

Thanks that works great :D Next question is how would I check for the clickie cast times if I were to make a small macro to cast 4 diffrent clickies in a row? right now im doing: /casting "item1" /casting "item2" /casting "item3" /casting "item4" /endmac Casts the first clickie but...