Search results

1. I

unknown db

in my aa window under archetype at the very bottom it says Unknown DB String 13143-1 0/3 house of thule i also have the same problem on another account any idea whats causing this or how to fix it?
  2. I

MQ2Melee Monks

that makes since thanks for the reply =)
  3. I

MQ2Melee Monks

turning on hey quick question when i type /melee (name) off it pops up a zero and shows as off. but when i type /melee (name) 1 i get unsported argument and when i type /melee (name) on it doesnt say or do anything and still shows a 0 beside the option. Am i typing something wrong? thanks
  4. I

charater file

well it was to get the server ab but found that now im trying to save the uiskin file in the eqclient.ini file but it says access denied.
  5. I

charater file

I looked on the forums im sure its on here somewhere but couldnt find it. does anyway know where your charater file is hide at in the directory
  6. I

new computer

looking to build a new computer in the range of 1000ish. looking to start playing eq again and id have 3 to 5 accounts to play. any suggestions would help. thanks
  7. I

downloading/saving streaming video

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew of a good program or a way to download streaming online video. I am a fan of prison break and have missed a couple of shows. I am able to watch them online but id like to copy and burn them to a dvd so i can watch on the actual tv. if anyone has any...
  8. I

wineq/tech question

i was actually looking in the 1000 to 1500 dollar range. i dont think id have a problem building the pc myself as it putting the pieces in the right spot. but as to known what to order to make it all work together. But honestly i dont know what id consider decent. the memory and and video card...
  9. I

wineq/tech question

well i just haven't updated been trying to wait till i can build a new pc. my mother board doesn't support the pci express video cards so i figured id stay with this pc till i could afford a new one. I guess ill open it up and see if i can see anything wrong with the video card. thanks for the...
  10. I

wineq/tech question

well i load up to 3 and i only use 1gig. i was running fine till lastnight for the past month yes it was slow and i only zoned one at a time. but it was working. now anytime i try to load more then one i get resetdevice() failed. and all accounts crash to desktop or one of them it just varies...
  11. I

wineq/tech question

Hey i use wineq and once i get to charater select screen i get a pop up in the window that says low system memory and it ranges from 0-4mb i was just wondering what that means. is it referring to my ram? and it does it if i load one or 3 accounts. but for some reason when loading a third now it...
  12. I

bazaar search

hey i was trying to use bazaar search and i was wondering if any other plugins need to be loaded besides it. I looked in the faq but i still couldnt get it to work. i was just wondering if its broke or if i just dont have something loaded. thanks
  13. I

monk trainer

done sorry about that
  14. I

monk trainer

hey i pulled this off the forums. thanks darg for making it but i was wondering if someone could add a check for if anyone entered zone to pause till zone is empty again. if not its okay thanks anyway =) | Monk Skills Trainer by Darg | |Usage /mac mt | #chat tell #event lang "tells you" Sub...
  15. I

melee push

hey i seen something about nomelee push or something around. is that for u not 2 push mobs or mobs not to push you?
  16. I

progression question

I have done these following quest. The sancitity of the scale. The agony of uncertainty The ecstasy of relief Childern of the flame A daring rescue Under pressure Slicing clay A brim task Dark guardians of ashengate I was wondering what other quest i need to get ashengate instance or what npcs...
  17. I

argil oppressor

okay thanks a ton
  18. I

argil oppressor

hey does anyone know if argil oppessor is a random spawn or once you kill the 10 chaotic guardians he spawns. i killed 10 with group and got task update but cant find this guy anywhere. any information is apprecaited thanks
  19. I

internet connect

yes there was i finally found all the right drivers and got it fix thanks a ton!
  20. I

internet connect

i reinstalled all the disk i had not sure if it was in them guess ill look through them and see if i see it