Search results

1. C

Station Luncher Problem

I get the following error when I load station launcher. It scans and checks for updates and when it gets to 100% i get this and "Update failed" any ideas? Was working fine yesterday? There was a problem moving C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed...
  2. C

New Account

okay so i got banned and i got a new account info through hotcdkey.com got my CD keys i try to register through station.com/eqplayers/w/e I get the expansions enabled NP now i try to put in the gamecard i got and i get... "You are unable to consume this Activation Code due to the status...
  3. C

Maelin anyone?

Anyone play on maelin that wanna cheats with me? i just started up again, me and a buddy playing looking to group with some fellow haxors - PM me
  4. C

UI help

just started EQ up again, and i remember i never had luck with UIs before and im trying to put htws in, i put it in, i load it, but when it loads it just does nothing and im still at default UI, any ideas?
  5. C

Worst NFL Player in Madden 07'

http://www.thephatphree.com/features.asp?StoryID=3159&SectionID=2 This is his letter to John Madden.
  6. C

IGE fuck up

IGE was selling platinum on the combine server for the same price as regular old servers, and I saw this and was like wow, ok ill buy some 100k for 10 bucks on combine? thats a steal. Well me and a couple friends did this, and they keep pushing us off saying they are having heavy intake and...
  7. C

monking

Anybody tried monking any lately? Can you like kill BoT minis and stuff and not get caught? Is the trigger just higher end stuff?
  8. C

zone

hey is there anyway to zone into Pop zones that u need flags without having the flags /zone pofire - dont work /nozoner - dont work doing together doesnt work am i just sol? =P