Search results

1. C

Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

im from '06 and this is my 110th post? lol
  2. C

How to single pull BAFing mobs?

i used this same trick constantly fartaunt single pulls almost all the time in old school eq, doesnt work the same past classic, it depends on the zone he is using fartaunt im 100% sure i single pull with fartaunt all the time
  3. C

What do you plan to box for Fippy?

are they going to let necro dots stack like they do nowadays, because back in the day they didnt
  4. C

Fippy Darkpaw Server

sk is not 25k calm down, its like 5k, still too much though
  5. C

MMOBugs Cribs

title says cribs...? or is this just another, lets see your setup? lol
  6. C

Station Luncher Problem

ah ok, well i have windows 7, i just reinstalled and worked fine, if it happens again, ill mess with it like you said thanks for input
  7. C

Station Luncher Problem

bleh id rather not wait around 6 hours patching again, but i guess better than sitting around 10 hours not fixing it, lol
  8. C

Station Luncher Problem

I get the following error when I load station launcher. It scans and checks for updates and when it gets to 100% i get this and "Update failed" any ideas? Was working fine yesterday? There was a problem moving C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed...
  9. C

Level 85 AA Locations?

chanter charming in thal can go really fast, 2 enchanters double charm killing goes even faster, dual wielding pets, im not sure if blobs are in that zone, but if they are they dps 5k+, iirc
  10. C

Underfoot Expansion Thread

so you now start out with an automatic 10 slots with possibility of upgrading to 14 with AAs? or just simply 8 with possibility of upgrading to 12
  11. C

Google Wave

would love an invite if anyone has any PM me for email
  12. C

Chronobines

cudacuf ftw
  13. C

Old Man McKenzie Loot

http://home.comcast.net/~mathadon/Guides/Classic/index.html
  14. C

Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

/who npc "name of npc" will show you level /target npc 47 (or w/e level)
  15. C

Letter to dad *****JOKE******

hahaha thats awesome
  16. C

ive used fartaunt for years.... /knock on wood
  17. C

fartaunt single pulls any mob in the MMs you can only have aggro on one mob for it to be a solo pull, so this works with all the named mobs you have to kill except for the ones with pets, you end up getting trained some, but its not a real big deal I finish each MM in less then 20min each
  18. C

fartaunt wins MMs wiz mage cleric