Search results

1. T

No log in

Let me start by saying that this isn't an MQ2 problem but an emulator problem. If you continue to read you'll see why I can't post to the emulator website asking them for help instead. Trying to log onto the Emu today and can't log in. I've been searching the net all day trying to find reasons...
  2. T

having a huge problem

I'm running the titanium version of mq2. I play on an emu server and I'm trying to figure out two things. 1. Whenever my warrior (main character usually group leader) is in a group, and he zones, or someone in the group zones out the normal way "IE: gates, or goes through the zone line" I...
  3. T

basic melee/follow after kill macro

Been awhile since I used MQ2, in fact, I haven't played live in about 2 years. So I my friend got me hooked on the EZ server and I'm just trying to find a basic macro to load for my pally bots that follow me around. Something sorta like Hardone's...
  4. T

Wondering if someone can help me

Been awhile since I used MQ2, in fact, I haven't played live in about 2 years. So I my friend got me hooked on the EZ server and I'm just trying to find a basic macro to load for my pally bots that follow me around. Something sorta like Hardone's...
  5. T

Rage Volley

Been tryin everything I can to try to get this to work but just not working properly. I put it in a macro and it will just keep spamming the button till it casts again. I try to use MQ2melee but I guess I can't get the command down properly. "/melee ragevolley 20" shows up as a unsupported...
  6. T

Could anyone make a good ranger bot?

I've looked around the forums a few times, but mainly looking for a good ranger mac that will Cast snare, start to melee, click epic when up, and maybe cast hail of arrows once or twice a fight or untill below 30% mana.