Search results

1. R

TLP leveling?

It was done via AOE groups in the deep. You kill your self a bunch at a bind point. Go to deep with exp pot on log out. When all the mobs are about to die you login get exp and log out again. It took allot of effort but that is how it was done.
  2. R

Guide How to play multiple copies of EQ on a single computer/truebox server

MQ I see how this bypasses truebox via the VM. How would it bypass MQ2's truebox detection ? or i assume that person is mistaken. "Yes it's this easy. You can also use SEQ and MQ2 within machines, effectively making truebox code pointless. GLHF."
  3. R

No new Time locked server...yet.

SoF has been lots of fun on Vulak, probably will be beaten tonight. I don't see the two progression servers going to much further maybe UF / HoT but I don't know if they have any code written for HoT plus and don't see them writing it.
  4. R

EQ Live Servers Underpowered Classes

Your first mistake was leaving TLP, that where the real men play. Aint no one poop sick as dirty as mine. Shamans are VERY powerfull in HoT keep him.
  5. R

IPad's

Nice zz I didn't know your made apps for the iPad. I'm on mine right now I'm going to check your apps out. Ps I'm in Florida ATM dont ban me for having a diff ip than normal on mmobugs
  6. R

List of Known Scammers

Beta has reclaimed a lvl 90 zerker that is ranked number 5 server wide.
  7. R

Ritual of Terror

you have the rush all four temples keep agro on all 4 named and know the kill order, raid sux
  8. R

Trial of Creation

The only reason i wouldnt just post it is because alot of guilds even at 90 cant beat it the way its intended. So a flush on guilds will blow throu BT if they can do Audience then next tier is easier than brells temple and convo gear is still better than hot end group gear and early raids. Its...
  9. R

Trial of Creation

you can still gimp this raid easily with only conentrating on one side. Its not a exploit just using a dynamic of the raid against its self. We do this raid and complete it in mins for apps who need flags so i know it still works
  10. R

Trial of Creation

there is a exploit to do this raid VERY easily , it nerfs the elemental side so you just focus on tradeskill side. Once TS side is done you finsih elemental in matter of seconds with the sploit. Im tempted to post it since its an old expansion now.
  11. R

Funny Scam from CodeCompiler

so there is a macro tha does yeild that ammount of plat tho ?
  12. R

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

Ive played nearly evry hour servers been up minus 10, im lvl 90 from convo grind and im t2 flagged and wll be t3 today
  13. R

HoT NDA lifted.

Houses are done VERY well, you join a neighborhood (instance) off of pok with like 100 other people. Can use find utility ctrl + F to find a open plot and buy it then place a home. You can place items on the whole plot so in your bak and front yard and custimize the way your plot of land works...
  14. R

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

Jc was annoying I used a few for baking all I did was make timeless hunters sausages then turn the sausages into a steak form because the sausage was the only non store bought ingredient and got double skill ups. Baking was super easy.
  15. R

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

still works just maxed JC , Baking, Brewing, Smithing, Tailoring, and posion making for around 250 k. Looking for a good high trivial recipe for fletching next.
  16. R

Character server transfers and new accounts

I had the same issue i just emailed them in which they told me it wouldnt be possible because they cant even do a manual transfer at this time. I got angry didnt get anywhere , so i called them and straightened it out on the phone and with in hours i was moved to the server
  17. R

Silly, ridiculous, impossible request (but worth a try)

I had an old GM friend who sold it thru mmobugs for a bit but he got fired and his gm toon banned because of it, the toons who got the names also got their names changed back. Maybe thats because he gave out the title Phantom Assasin to a monk.. lol
  18. R

mmoplugins.com?

So you saw somthing interesting enough that lead you to belive ND may stll be around ?
  19. R

Repeatable Quests For Easy Newbie Experience.

yah there is a quest you can do in 10 mins to get lvl 30 odd so...
  20. R

test

bye bye lvl 5 shrouding for 300 aa a day !