Search results

1. Wasted

JimJohnson

JJ, can I have your baby?
  2. Wasted

Playing EQ remotely (VNC or something else)

You won't get any solutions that actually let you "play" EQ remotely unless you have really really good bandwidth on both ends. For context, within a gigabit network, it sorta works, but is still choppy at 800x600. The best "normal" bandwidth app I've managed was citrix, from www.gotomypc.com...
  3. Wasted

MMOBugs Employee & Lifetime Member Lounge

I second this motion!
  4. Wasted

Swimming macro??

Find any spot underwater where there is a corner and put yourself on autorun into the corner. Make sure you have the breathe underwater do crack on. It'll take an hour, maybe, to max. But you don't have to do anything. --Wasted
  5. Wasted

PlayerAuctions Scammer / Druzzil Ro Player - Izra

To be precise. PA takes 15% of account sales. You sell for $650, they take $99.42 and you get $550.58. Paypal does not take any fees from that. You receive exactly what PA sends you. My worse wait time with them was my first sale, which took exactly 7 days for the money to get into my paypal...
  6. Wasted

PlayerAuctions Scammer / Druzzil Ro Player - Izra

While I agree that the wait sucks, it is there for a reason and it's a damn good reason, to protect sellers and buyers alike. PA offers a great services with a hefty cost, but it is a very good service in my experience. As stated previously in this thread, I have sold 10-ish characters on PA now...
  7. Wasted

Dungeon Seige 2

Yeah. Not half-bad. But I sorta gave up as a bit repetitive after maybe 12-20 hours in...
  8. Wasted

MQ2G15: MQ2 G15 LCD Support

Dude, trackballs+gaming=bad. From a recently converted trackball user... (12-years with a trackball) Get a Logitech g5 (the one with 2 thumb buttons) and enjoy the bliss. If you're dead-set on cordless, get a g7, but the g5 is amazing with the weight system.
  9. Wasted

Bought account

I agree with this :) Do transfer the toon you want to a new account asap and you'll save your self a world of trouble later on. --Wasted
  10. Wasted

Bought account

you can either just change the address to one in the US, or use game cards. Buy GCs in dollars and put them in there...
  11. Wasted

FACTION NUMBERS

Faction levels are all server side, so nothing for mq2 to report.
  12. Wasted

peace

I actually agree with this. The issue is hereby pronounced dead. --Wasted
  13. Wasted

Desktop?

This has been my desktop for years...
  14. Wasted

Crusaders of Veeshan - SoF

Crystallos killing, about 30 hours worth of killing does it. Or 6 turnins for essences. Might even be less, all my guys are max ally now.
  15. Wasted

Talked with a head guy at SoE about bannings

This thread stopped being constructive.
  16. Wasted

1-groupable raid target

I'd camp crystallos with that group and get the gear there... Collect essences for chromasteel while you're at it.
  17. Wasted

Shadowstep

Do you have the NoMeleePush docrack turned on?
  18. Wasted

Best 6-man group using MQ2

I use autobot for all my guys, actually. We even have setups for the warrior and SK for when either me or my buddy need to afk and the other just runs the whole 12. I cannot compare autobot to any other macros though, as I've used autobot for years and it's always worked for us. There are quirks...
  19. Wasted

The only reason I like the chanter over the bard is because I pull with the warrior with an arrow. I don't mind pulling 6 mobs at once, the enchanter doesn't skip a beat (he is well geared but he does still die occasionally) the bard just can't manage that with an 18-second mez. AE-mez is also...
  20. Wasted

It really can be a pain. You just end up gearing up tank+cleric first, but it works out ok. Imagine never having to argue over who gets what drop... you just decide. It's not so bad, really...