Search results

1. X

2.50 to under 4 bucks a month for Gold EQ

Thanks for the heads up on this. 3 of my accounts I won't have to worry about for the next 3 months! Just wish I had more money but I guess this will hold me off till the next double SC comes around.
  2. X

If you had to pick only one...

I vote bard for the reasons listed already. I miss playing my bard and if I ever put up the boxes I would return to just playing my bard.
  3. X

500 AA's

During the double exp weekend in Permafrost I got 110 AA in 30 w/ lesson going. I couldn't spend AAs fast enough. It was a guild group all mains except me on a lowly alt (90 w/ 3k AAs) and had 2 tanks pulling and bringing in trains. Have to say it was probably the best 30 min. of my EQ career :p
  4. X

next year fan faire

I will probably be going again. Hard to pass up a Vegas trip. Count me in for one of those shirts!
  5. X

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

I have been playing a lot and voted for the 10 hours cause how else am I going to level to 90 ;) But now I am actually grouping and if I can't find a group I go hit up a safe easy spot like Guardian where I can get solo exp. Usually I box somewhere in UF and I have to use the map and being able...
  6. X

In the Absence of Fear - Emarr

Anyone want to do a run on AB? 85 clr that needs to get this done! PM me if interested.
  7. X

Who is ordering the Collector's Edition of HoT?

I won't be buying the CE since SoE wants to make some extra money off of us. Maybe if the cost was lower or I had some extra income to throw away then maybe.
  8. X

I DEMAND SATISFACTION!

If you go next year let me know :p I really didn't hang out with anyone this year since I was the only person from my guild to go. I'd like to hang out with some of the MQ ppl to have some beers, talk about EQ and make fun of the ppl who ask the most retarted questions lol I think the funniest...
  9. X

Trial of Deconstruction -- Brells Temple

I use "propellers spin rapidly" for the copter audio trigger. The blobs the Brell robot drops off seem to get dumped where there is a large group of people? Just doesn't seem like it drops them in random places. The spider has a viral AE and like said above just cluster up and have a pally...
  10. X

Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th guys and gals! Hope you guys drink lots of beer and blow shit up! I know that is what I will be doing today!!
  11. X

Triality Suspended?

yeah those post started out to be entertaining but now its just a back and forth bash fest. Posts are soon to be locked for sure so if your on go check em out lol oh yeah, grab your popcorn!!
  12. X

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

Do/did you play a druid during that time? That is exactly what happened to me and my group in Vergalid Mines. Except we had a full group and had mass corpses all around. We were fighting a mob and then poof a druid was in our camp looting corpses. I believe someone in the group did /say nice...
  13. X

The Wrath of Brath

I think we just keep him mezzed. Not 100% sure since I have taken a break and have only seen the Brath a few times. Most was from hover mode :p But iirc he stays mezzed.
  14. X

Leveling Blacksmithing

Nice Tempest, thanks for the heads up there on the ores! I think I am finally going to take a crack at black smithing again.
  15. X

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

Don't ask in guild chat why the chat in your chat boxes disappears while running through TBS :p Was really cool that 3 people in my guild sent me a tell explaining it was a MQ thing. One thing I learned not to do is type commands. I accidentally typed in /gu ?warp t and thankfully nobody said...
  16. X

VET REWARDS

My 3 accounts have frozen Vet Rewards and I have never used the exploit or petitioned for it. About 3 1/2 years ago I bought the 2 year sub for my main account and 1 year subs for my two secondary accounts. After the 2 year sub was up on my main account was when I started to notice I was not...
  17. X

Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

I'm not a big poster here but have followed threads on here for a few years ;) 2 of 3 accounts I bought here I got scammed out and not much paypal will do with virtual goods. As stated before it would be best to send some junk, getting a tracking number and hope for the best. I wish you luck...
  18. X

Level 85 In Old Man Mission

My friend and I tried it this morning and no matter how exact we thought we chose the monster just as we were hitting char select screen, it never let us enter the zone at our true level. I am certain this no longer works.
  19. X

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

So which wizard on AB is chatting to GMs about this:confused:
  20. X

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Your group should look like 1 requester 2 merc 3 alt 4 merc 5 alt 6 merc 3rd alt is out of group and after you request the instance changer leader and drop task. Give a taskadd to Alt3 and now your requester won't have the lockout. A while ago I had to do this with 3 toons so I would changer...