Search results

1. B

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

How often/likely are offset updates for test server patches to happen on a friday/weekend? Or, should i just not plan on playing till monday?
  2. B

Server idea

That is EXACTLY the emu server I am looking for.
  3. B

MQ2Bot

Same for mage and Continual casting of Burnout. Have to turnoff pet buff command option to get it to work for the time being.
  4. B

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Nice, thanks for the quick fix.. actually got permission from the wife to spend the night diving into eq.
  5. B

Puller Macro

at least i am not the only one, means i can't totally be loosing it.
  6. B

Puller Macro

Did exactally that.. get the following response from mq2 [MQ2]-[-------------------------------------------]- [MQ2]-[ There is 1 path to be run. [MQ2]-[-------------------------------------------]- [MQ2]-[ Path command 1: pathfile_me 1|cf|cr|f|r pp|pp z|noz facef...
  7. B

Puller Macro

So if the pathfile name is pathfile_ssru i type into the autokill macro Sub Main /declare CampRadius int outer 120 /declare PullDistance int outer 120 /declare MaxZ int outer 30 /declare MinZ int outer -30 /declare AutoLoot int...
  8. B

Puller Macro

Aye, his macro was the one i used to create the pathfile. Inserted the pathfile into the macro in the declares area as instructed.. but always get no pathfile detected. The pathfile is in the macros folder where the autokill macro is. Have tried with mq2advpath plugin both on and off.. still...
  9. B

Puller Macro

Still looking for help on my pathfile issue please.
  10. B

Puller Macro

hmm.. made a path file with macro from mq2vip forums.. loaded it into the autokill macro.. but whenever i run the macro says no pathfile detected. confused. am i missing a step? from autokill.mac /declare IniFile string outer Autokill_${Me.Name}.ini /declare PathFile string...
  11. B

Sanctus Seru Observation Ring

thought that just killed ini defined mobs within a certain radius? I need one that will run a really long hallway that is in a circle.
  12. B

Puller Macro

cannot find that in the trashcan.. can you post the macro here? am looking for a similiar thing
  13. B

Sanctus Seru Observation Ring

Did a search and didn't find anything.. so thought i would try. Looking for either a macro that can be modified or something to do the following. Run the observation Ring in Sanctus Seru. killing all the mobs along the way.. doesn't have to be fancy.. as it will be for a warrior. Just...
  14. B

Dreadspire Keep zone-in

Now that Dreadspire is an open zone.. how can i update /zone so that it will go in there? Currently i have to go into zone into hive then manually go into dreaspire. Any suggestions?
  15. B

Trader price updater

Earlier this year i used to use a good, simple macro that would automatically update my trader/buyer. Have new MQ folder due to new computer and not able to find that macro again. think it was called trader.mac or something. Tried the bazaar.mac.. but whenever i try to use it.. it clicks...
  16. B

Help with Necro pet

Need some help here. My necros pet (only noticed on lvl 75 spell, been awhile since used others)... when fighting, randomly backs off the mob it is attacking. the whole "sorry master, calming down" thing. I sometimes have to tell it 10/15 times a fight to go back in and attack. This happens...
  17. B

Porous Loams

kk.. been farming katta missions some and doing greenhouse for a long time.. never seen one there.. guess the rng been unkind to me =)
  18. B

Porous Loams

but only in SoF zones, right?