Search results

1. Z

Question MQ2Bot - Getting my level 10 bard to /findmob

I got the ranged attack figured out. I was using the word "range" instead of "ranged" That seemed to have fixed it. Went out last night and was able to get the bard to tag mobs quite easily. Only issue I'm having now is if the mob is too close, the bard will just run into it and follow it if the...
  2. Z

Question MQ2Bot - Getting my level 10 bard to /findmob

Having a heck of a time figuring out how to get this accomplished. Never played a bard before and never botted one. I found Shuriken's for sale on a vendor and found they work well for ranged attacks. Problem is I can't figure out how to get MQ2 Bot to use the Shuriken's. I've been able to get...
  3. Z

MQ2Bot - Tank switch to adds?

Thanks for the Help, wwarwolf. I'll try out your suggestions.
  4. Z

I see. So the bot plugin doesn't have any logic to switch target when an add starts to attack one of the group. Based on your information, if I had that situation, I'd need to disable the bot on the tank and tell it (or control it) to move to another target. That should be easy enough. Thanks...
  5. Z

Just saw this post about setting the extended target 1 as main assist and then setting the tank as main assist. I'm not sure if this is what is need, but I created more questions, :) Tanking Adds I've been basically setting the tank as Main Tank and the beastlord as main assist. Should I be...
  6. Z

Its been a very long time since I've played EQ and just getting back into the game. I've been wanting to try botting a few toons and have been trying to understand MQ2Bots limitations. This is my setup. I have tank that as marked at tank. My second character is a Beastlord. I'm using a merc...