Search results

1. M

Holyshit help

Trying to get my shaman epic to fire if it's ready and the toon is in combat. This is what I have and it won't fire. Any suggestions? Holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if (${Target.PctHPs}<99 && !${Me.Song[Prophet's Gift of the Ruchu].ID} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]})...
  2. M

MMOLoader and CPU utilization

I am wondering why MMOLoader is such a CPU hog. It runs between (on average) 9-13% CPU utilization and keeps my CPU fans running all the time. Is this something that I can somehow change short of unloading MMOLoader? It certainly doesn't help game performance either and it would be nice if it...
  3. M

MQ2Melee

As of the 7/10/07 build MQ2Melee could use a slight tweak. The else if statment needs to be removed for proper pet behavior. This is from the MQ2Melee thread over on the MQ2 boards. I have tetsed this and it fixes the pet hold issues. Can you plz update the version of MQ2Melee on the MMOBugs...
  4. M

DoCrack XML help

When I add MQUI_DoCrack.xml to my custom EQUI.xml, I get the following errors when I load the custom UI. [Sat Oct 07 10:58:09 2006] [Line:5 Source:UIFiles\Custom\MQUI_DoCrackWnd.xml] Schema error - Duplicate item DC_CrackList [Sat Oct 07 10:58:09 2006] Error reading XML. [Sat Oct 07 10:58:09...