Search results

1. B

Problems with bot40 and mq2bot

Thank you If I wanted to have enchanter mem a spell in random spell slot what do I put for gem number. I looked at others ini and saw "alt" writen. Tried that but didn't work
  2. B

***UPDATE*** Asked again on server about XTarget and they said no it doesn't work. bot40 work without it? Here is log file and a SS of macro
  3. B

I play on Vegarlson Asylum server So tonight I didn't load mq2bot and typed /mac bot40 load after that the macro went thru its string and again says macro ended in white text. After that I tried this instead /mac bot40 unload and the macro loaded and works. I have tried every command I can...
  4. B

ok so semi good news. I have attached a screenshot of /mac bot40 loading. Here is my ini file also. I sent a tell to chanter from other toon and got clarity. But I had mq2bot also running. It was late and I didn't get alot of time to mess around with mq2bot off. Also I still couldn't get...
  5. B

The thing is I don't believe The Extended Target Window works on this emu server. I asked in /ooc which is server wide and got mixed response. I think following the wiki on using it I did set it up but didn't show info. Without that bot40 and also mq2bot won't work correct?
  6. B

After more research I think that extended target thing could be one of my main issues. Been reading multi sites attempting to grasp it. Few questions if I may please. So each time I log on to EQ I must do the following.... Invite all group members Leader sets self(in this case) to MT amd MA...
  7. B

Thank you for the response. No I haven't gotten any further. Can you explain this alittle further "As for XTarget question, you should be able to right click on the UI of the person and set main assist" Does this mean Target the Main Assist and then type a /command in MQ2 window? I was under...
  8. B

Hello, Let me start off by saying I'm a very terrible speller. Unless there is spell check on here it may be an adventure lol. I started playing eq back in 99 still have the Original box it came in. I've played on and off for years. Solo for a long time then hardcore raiding. I never...