Search results

1. B

Assist and twist mac

Can anyone please post a quick mac, basicly what im looking for is a macro that will assist XXX and when the mob is in camp twist 2 spell gems , and sit when its 5m . I realize that this is a very crude method but im doing some pling and am looking for something very basic and barebones to help...
  2. B

call of duty 5 exp mods

Anyone have any idea how to mod a Call of Duty 5 server to allow for more exp per kill. Recently lost my harddrive with my toon on it and id rather not go through getting the prestige levels again .
  3. B

easy peasy chanter mac?

What chanter macro has the least amount of setup and will do tash mezz and slow ? After doing some trial and error on a few diff mac's it seems like they all require quite a bit of setup to get them working. Are there currently any mac's out there that you can reccomend that are pretty user...
  4. B

need syntax plse

How would i make an if then statement that basicly does this. If target npc race = orc : /gsay Done!
  5. B

where did that post go ?

There was a post with instructions on how to get back a banned account with some type of information fill out from someone being banned for no drop trades.. anyone know where it went?