Search results

1. B

Assist and twist mac

Can anyone please post a quick mac, basicly what im looking for is a macro that will assist XXX and when the mob is in camp twist 2 spell gems , and sit when its 5m . I realize that this is a very crude method but im doing some pling and am looking for something very basic and barebones to help...
  2. B

Emergency Patch?? OK, who's been exploiting... (too much!)?

Ya, it was a glitch with the aa intrinsic efficiency . It was allowing you to enchant shit and counting the raw material as a regent. cast greater mass enchant velium and it would use between 5-13 blocks leaving you a ton of profit.
  3. B

GLAA XP

Actualy the old shroud method for leveling still works on both group and raid leader aa, create a real lvl 5 toon . shroud him to lvl 5 to lock him into his lvl . take your main toon and shroud to lvl 5. goto warrens and kill the rats that have an 8 second respawn using cleric reverse damage...
  4. B

What does your Computer set up look like?

i want I sure would love something like this ..... http://www.poetictech.com/
  5. B

call of duty 5 exp mods

Anyone have any idea how to mod a Call of Duty 5 server to allow for more exp per kill. Recently lost my harddrive with my toon on it and id rather not go through getting the prestige levels again .
  6. B

Fastest 70-85?

combo 1 shaman , 2 zerkerks 1 cleric 1 pl person 1 ranger can do rcod instances and keep the entire zone dead using discs every 20 minutes. 100 mobs = roughly 10% exp at lvl 85.
  7. B

Almost Free Powersource

so i wonder how bad the market is now. i made about 240k orux on two servers in under 15 hours.. how bad is it for those who had knowledge for months.. Thanks to the OP on this one.. whatever the reasons you def spread the wealth ( and mebe like some said the risk , but that is pretty standard...
  8. B

Berserker Helper v1.1

/assist on "as with this macro, mq2melee, modbot, and mqassist , im having the same issue. its works on the first mob then stops. if i target the mob and hit autoatk wthen it works again, until the mob is dead. i notice when i start the marco it tells me that "auto attack off assist off" ive...
  9. B

Cheap AAs??

actualy Warrens had a 10 second respawn on like 9 rats , combined with cleric viral DS on a mob i had a bard mezzing i was getting 100-130 aa per hour on one toon and 50-60 aa per hour on a full group. ( between 40-50 rats a minute + the zone mobs id train on the discer ) If i had to guess id...
  10. B

easy peasy chanter mac?

What chanter macro has the least amount of setup and will do tash mezz and slow ? After doing some trial and error on a few diff mac's it seems like they all require quite a bit of setup to get them working. Are there currently any mac's out there that you can reccomend that are pretty user...
  11. B

1-groupable raid target

TRIO ya but those 3 classes all heal and 2 of them cure. his makeup has one healer./ cure . those 3 classes played properly can produce more than enough dps to slow roll that mob.2 tanks and a slower , 1 of the tanks resses and has a lay on hands for emergency, between the two classes you have...
  12. B

Returning MQ User

EBCAC error!( Error between chair and computer ) Plenty of uses for mq2 aside from the one minor use you are looking for, your request was a bit ambiguous which makes answering it nearly impossible . Expound on exactly what you are looking for and you may find the results and replies a bit more...
  13. B

CONGRATZ TO FRY !!!!!

oh man ! My first was a girl too, have fun being wrapped around two womens fingers at the same time, enjoy the time you have with them first and foremost in those early am's before they crawl around once mobile they are cute moving diaper filled mayhem. The only downside is .. eventualy if you...
  14. B

Anyone else starting to wonder why you continue to play?

HTW said it best Many of the ghostkillers people are angry about will not be in the game long, between the bans and the sudden realization that not only are thier toons " done" being max aa and max lvl with great gear but the thrill derived from ghostkill is no longer available which will more...
  15. B

Tactical Prototype XXVII

yah spent more than 5 minutes learing the event its really not that complicated you dps boss uses players to move the robots on the game board and when you are goign to get emotes or nasty ae from steamtanks you can save yourself one per minute or so buy poulling the...
  16. B

Tactical Prototype XXVII

dont get adds ? each square does something different one is for adds or make bards load highsun !
  17. B

Chief Mechanic Clankwrench

Steamsuits must face him the interupt is a cone directional he has ae rampage you can stuff him in a corner dont tank him near his Dt aura spot You dont actually have to kill any steamsuits if you have enuff dps you can just offtank those and kill him like stated before if...
  18. B

Heard it through the grapevine...

Glad its gone Took long enough to get this fixed. Personaly im glad its gone, I would imagine once soe realizes just how many people were using it they will do nothing , its fixed ( for the most part ) why fuck with profits if they dont have to. That being said, if one of the devs here knew...
  19. B

/casting and /delay question

/memspellset /memspellset is how you mem an entire spell set legit in game. there is a command to unmem and remem all spells at the same time which is much faster.