Search results

1. R

Question Computer workstations/ L or U shaped

If you want a standard L-Shaped desk that's not expensive, this is what I use. Amazon.com: Ameriwood Home The Works L-Shaped Desk (Cherry/ Gray): Kitchen & Dining Also, if your monitors have VESA mounts on the back, I highly recommend getting a proper monitor stand. I can't emphasize enough...
  2. R

3D Gaming LCD Monitor

It looks like it might be pretty cool if it actually works. It's claim is that it's a 3D monitor so I'm guessing that it has two sets of pixels that are set 90 degrees out of polarization phase (hence the requirement for 2 DVI cables) to produce a 3D effect like movie theaters use. I think...
  3. R

power leveling

A good place I've found for getting up to 50 or so is Gunthak. There's a house with a bunch of Drogmors and Mushrooms outside. Train all of the Drogs, then all of the Shrooms (Not both because their on different factions and the last one runs). After that pull the guards outside then the left...
  4. R

Disk Imaging

The newer versions of Ghost are not actually the original Ghost, but rather renamed version of PowerQuest's DriveImage. There's also the old school way of booting from a Linux CD and dd'ing the disk to a SMB or NFS share somewhere.
  5. R

The Evolution of Math in the United States

It's not just math. Look at what Instant Messaging has done to this generation's grammar.
  6. R

Perminant Pacify mobs 65 and under

Tried it with the 71 bard pacify and it didn't work.