Search results

1. M

Kronos WTB Krono

Still looking for 10-15 Krono if anyone has for sale.
  2. M

Enchanter tash spell not casting

Verified Fixed !
  3. M

Hi Fry, thanks for that i'll test it later, and yes playing on Riz server. you are awesome I love this place!
  4. M

Hi Fry, Yes i did a /loadbot then /bot on, however its not catching that Tashani is a debuff at all. Infact it doesn't recognise it as any sort of spell IE, nuke / debuff / dot. Tashani is currently memed in the first slot as well. Is there a logic that classifies each spell in eq and maybe...
  5. M

Not sure if anyone has the same problem but on TLP i noticed that enchanter level 18 Tashani is not considered a debuff by mq2bot. is there a level at which tash spell lines is being picked up by mq2bot? Thanks,
  6. M

MQ2Bot Spells / AAs / Skills that dont exists

Opps sorry i meant HTW .. sigh need more coffee :(
  7. M

Hi Fry thank you for this update its fixed the detection of all the spells and skills i dont have. The one thing i did notice as well with my level 3 cleric is that they are not doing any sort of buffs. This includes self or group. Other casters are doing their self buffs but cleric is...
  8. M

Not sure if anyone encountered this before or not, but i currently have a level 3 cleric on Rizlona and when i do /loadbot then /bot on and it spews forth all the heals / cures etc, its listing spells / AA's and heals i do not have. IE: Heal0: Divine Arbitration. I'm only level 3 :( Is there...
  9. M

New boxing server

Doesn’t modbot require macro quest? If so isn’t this detectable and ban able in the new servers?
  10. M

Kronos WTB Krono

Would like to buy 10-15 Krono on Luclin, looking to pay around $10 per Thanks,
  11. M

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Replace BOT Value Question Forgive me for asking some stupid question if it's asked before as i couldn't find it using the search button and wasn't clear on the wiki but hear goes. Question 1: My cleric current has a SelfBuff0 value set to a group hp buff. However, I want to change this to a...