Search results

1. B

Ninja Update, MQ2 broken on Live

Took a 5 hour break, apparently SoE did a small ninja patch. When I logged in, got incorrect client mismatch. Only posting here because it's been a few hours and no redbar at the top of the page yet.
  2. B

Consistent crashing with instant_camp

So, DBG removed /q basically working like FD and instantly removing you from the world. Figured it would be a good time to try the old /keypress instant_camp Well, it worked, kinda, but 4/4 times I crashed to desktop instead of loading character select. Might be an isboxer issue, but seems...
  3. B

No comments about map range limit?

Can't target things more than 300 units away. This is majorly annoying and very annoying when trying to determine specifics of certain mobs. Is there a work around for this? This has been base MQ2 functionality for like 10 years.
  4. B

MQ2Cast not working properly on Ragefire

So I've tested this several times, my friend who compiles his own MQ2 has the same issue. A simple /casting "Big Nuke" or any spell, will not re-cast on fizzles unless you provide a parameter like -kill or whatever. It treats fizzles as successful casts, and it's pretty annoying for sure. Has...
  5. B

Having some trouble with the basics

Hey everyone, sorry for my noob question, but it's been forever since I've used MQ and I'm not sure what's safe and what's not anymore...I'm not looking to seriously endanger my account, mostly just take advantage of the map to see spawns, automate melee skills(ugh the button mashing), use...
  6. B

Autoload Cracks?

Does anyone know how i can set MQ2 to automatically load selected docracks? I copied some offsets from someone else at some point and it did this for many of them, but I can't figure out how to set it myself. Thanks!