Search results

1. TwooTwoo

EQ Install Help

I just bought a new motherboard and a quad processor with 12GB memory. I was running win 7 32 bit version, my friend who help me put the board in said I could run win 7 64 bit. He told me my old files will save and I can move them over, he was right. So I was trying to run the EQ installer and I...
  2. TwooTwoo

MQ Crash

Not sure if I'm posting this in right forum. The last few days every time I trade an item or plat with another player using MQ i get a crash notice. When i don't run MQ i have not crashed when trading. Any help please.
  3. TwooTwoo

PDF Files

I was wondering if anyone has something that can edit a PDf file or can point me to a website that can allow me to edit a PDF file. I have the basic Adobe program, I'm looking for something that's free, thanks.
  4. TwooTwoo

How to Fix

Anyone know what might cause my screen to change in EQ? Take a look at below picture. The picture used to go past my hotkeys, but some how it shrunk.
  5. TwooTwoo

Pre Paid Visa

Quick question, was wondering if I got a pre paid visa card, could I use it to buy UF for my accounts? Dont want it on my cc as wife looks at statement and freaks when it comes to buying new stuff for EQ lol.
  6. TwooTwoo

Laptop Question

Going to Walmart to buy this laptop http://www.emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=eME627-5279 for $198.00 this morning, my question is do you think this can play EQ without any problems, thanks in advance.
  7. TwooTwoo

Hotkeys

Quick question, on one of my toons, every time I log on his hotkeys r missing and I have to re save my spell lists. Any reason as to why this is happening now? Never had a problem before, this started a few days ago.
  8. TwooTwoo

EQ Problem

I have 3 computers all with windows xp, on my computer and my son's computer which is wireless we start eq up, when we get to the loading just before teh character select screen it just sits there with the EQ logo on screen and with a full blue bar showing. I'll hit ctrl+alt+del to see what...
  9. TwooTwoo

AA Spend

Ok i have a question, how do I make aaspend go thru a list of aa's for me? I tried doing /aaspend setauto "combat stability" 1 but it doesn't work. I also tried doing /aaspend setauto "combat stability" #1 for some reason i can't make a ini for this, any help please. :confused:
  10. TwooTwoo

Safe Passage

Just wondering if anyone on CT server could help me get 2 toons thru Safe Passge. PM if you can, thanks.
  11. TwooTwoo

AA Spend

Does anyone have a AA Spend ini for a shaman and bard to use? I have 2 lvl 70's with about 50 aa's each. I'm not to good with the aa spend plug in other then using the brute function, which does the aa's in order. Any help please? :confused: thanks
  12. TwooTwoo

Computer Question

Hey Folks, quick question here. I have a amd athlon 64 x2 dual-core processor 3800+ motherboard, i know it's older. Now my question is what type of memory can I put into it? I have 1.5 of DDR400 but I wanted to know if I could use say DDR PC5300. I can get 2GB for 21bucks right now at Fry's. I...
  13. TwooTwoo

Zerker 1.5 Question

I'm doing my zerkers 1.5 and I read on a website that I can make the Taelosian Tea Extract with someone else with high brewing skill(was lazy to do my zerker) so I used my cleric to make the extract. Now my problem is the Tea Extract is no-drop :eek: and the quest npc won't take for a MQ. Any...
  14. TwooTwoo

Faction

Quick question, I have a few Anguish items ready for turn in..My question is where is the best zone or way to make faction? I've been in WoS alot, I'm just wondering if there's a zone or instance that would raise it faster. Thanks All
  15. TwooTwoo

Signature

Not sure if I should post this here or buy/sale forum...But anyways Looking for someone who makes sigs. I want to make a sig for my cleric and my sons necro if any one can do it. Willing to pay for their time and effort. Thanks
  16. TwooTwoo

Quick Question

I have a 75 war with just under 300AA's, was wonderif I should shroud him down to 65 and use my 75 necro to do Nest mission for AA's..Is there a faster way to get AA's for him...I don't use GK or any other maqro's just speed,warp and gate..any info would be much appreciated. :D
  17. TwooTwoo

Obilivion

Any strats for killing Obilivion in Sunderock Springs by chance?