1. TwooTwoo

Kronos Any Server - Krono

Fast delivery, will use again!!
  2. TwooTwoo

Kronos WTS Kronos

Quick and fast delivery, will use again
  3. TwooTwoo

Kronos Krono's

Used for my 2nd time, just as fast as the 1st time!! Will use again!!
  4. TwooTwoo

Kronos Krono's

Smooth transaction, total time was under 5 mins from 1st PM. Will use again!!
  5. TwooTwoo

Kronos WTS Krono

Fast delivery, will use again!!
  6. TwooTwoo

MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Good Luck this weekend Jim, your going to need it!! Going for 3 in a row!! * SCREWBALLS *
  7. TwooTwoo

NFL preseason thoughts

Here's a stat for you since 1960 when the Raiders and Chargers first met the Raiders have won 56 and lost 44 and tied 2 against the Chargers. It's a good thing you had your little win streak against us to make your record more respectful. Source...
  8. TwooTwoo

NFL preseason thoughts

LOL, Let me know when the chargers win a super bowl. Oh and yes i know when the last time we won one. Hell we got 3 before teh Chargers even made it to their first SB.
  9. TwooTwoo

NFL preseason thoughts

@ rob, yes i know we lost them but Hue Jackson was the reason behind the offense. Zac is a good TE but I believe Boss will do find as his replacement. Hate to see what you'll say if the Raiders sweep your Chargers again :D . You know your domed when your head coach is Norv Turner, he sucks period!!
  10. TwooTwoo

mmobugs fantasy footbal?

Had our draft this past weekend, we use 1 qb 2 rb, 2 wr 1 te 1 k 1 def/st then a 1 flex position of either wr/rb. It's a 12 team league. I had the 2nd over all pick: Rd 1. Arian Foster - RB Rd 2. Vincent Jackson - WR Rd 3 Philip Rivers - QB Rd 4. Dez Bryant - WR Rd 5. Jahvid Best - WR Rd 6...
  11. TwooTwoo

NFL preseason thoughts

A team that I think that is under the radar this season is the Raiders. I know rob is a Charger fan and all but the Raiders did go undefeated in their division. Their offense was much improved last season and I do expect more from them. Only down side on Defense will be against the pass, that's...
  12. TwooTwoo

mmobugs fantasy footbal?

Rob, taking Arian Foster with the 1stpick was great!! He's going to have a monster year. The draft I'm in is this Saturday and I have the #2 pick. Hopefully he'll be available when it's my turn.
  13. TwooTwoo

EQ Install Help

Your the man Sum1!! I thought I installed it with my video drivers. Thanks
  14. TwooTwoo

EQ Install Help

Your the man Sum1!! I thought I installed it with my video drivers. Thanks
  15. TwooTwoo

EQ Install Help

I just bought a new motherboard and a quad processor with 12GB memory. I was running win 7 32 bit version, my friend who help me put the board in said I could run win 7 64 bit. He told me my old files will save and I can move them over, he was right. So I was trying to run the EQ installer and I...
  16. TwooTwoo

Shambot 4.22

Does anyone have a working ini for lvl 90 spells? I tried to use this but for some reason I can't get it to use mending counterbias, keeps trying to use balance of discord. Also I'm trying to get it to mem 4 dots and use them. Below is a copy of my ini. please let me know what I've done wrong...
  17. TwooTwoo

MQ Crash

Not sure if I'm posting this in right forum. The last few days every time I trade an item or plat with another player using MQ i get a crash notice. When i don't run MQ i have not crashed when trading. Any help please.
  18. TwooTwoo

Guild Pane zone info

Best solution... /leave guild :D
  19. TwooTwoo

x wife / custody help, anyone?

I got 100% custody of my kids back when they were 6 and 4 in the great state of California where they always side with the wife. I was lucky, but she did try to take me back when they were 14 and 12 and the judge asked them what they wanted. My boys said they love dad and want to stay with me...
  20. TwooTwoo

PDF Files

I was wondering if anyone has something that can edit a PDf file or can point me to a website that can allow me to edit a PDF file. I have the basic Adobe program, I'm looking for something that's free, thanks.