Search results

1. T

Basic assist macro

Forgot to update this is working post path.
  2. T

Basic assist macro

broken!! Last patch I noticed this keeps spamming lines 55 ,56,57,58 are target truncated ,expanded length was greater than 2048. Anyone able to repair this macro ?
  3. T

Macro Farm.mac

If you run this with bot plugin …. it allows you to self buff. I still have not figured out how to reset the macro if you run out of mobs. The one that this was modeled after has a reset sub. Maybe that's the best thing is to just have it reset after mobs are zero. I tried this and may be on...
  4. T

Macro Farm.mac

Ah cool I have a few things that I have added to macro to help. In the 3 spots where he macro checks for endurance,mana and hp … I added this line to make puller sit so he meds while waiting on others. This seemed to help when using a bard to pull with say bellow. /if...
  5. T

Macro Farm.mac

I been using as /mac pullfarm 500. The macro gets hung up if it runs out of mobs and I don't think the author supports it anymore. But it works just fine with the command listed above. TheIcon
  6. T

Macro Farm.mac

I just set the radius higher and it will keep farming and pulling. I hope the author has not abandoned the project. This macro is almost perfect. I wish I had noticed when he was working on this at the time.
  7. T

Return to camp

Temp fix by cothing to new spot and typing /bot on. thanks just post the temp fix so players know how to use it.
  8. T

Return to camp

Ok so the bug is back but I think its being caused from charm maybe. My eq is spammed with mqmoveutils:: move to loc 859 neg 119 24. I think it must try and return you to the spot where you first typed /bot on after a mez.
  9. T

Return to camp

I placed a UseCamp=FALSE in character ini and also in the moveutils.ini file and it seems to have worked. thanks for the info guys!
  10. T

Return to camp

I had UseCamp=FALSE in my ini file and it did not fix the issue. So that does not seem to work. Should I place that line in the moveutils ini file maybe?
  11. T

Return to camp

I was using bot plugin. When I coth I get a get a moveutils message spamming return to camp and cant figure out how to stop it. I think that bot plugin uses the the characters ini file. Will check there.. thanks for suggestions.
  12. T

Return to camp

Does anyone have any pointers on how to fix bot so that it does not force your character after a coth to run back to old camp spot?
  13. T

Macro Farm.mac

I have been having issues of it getting stuck in a loop when it runs out of mobs in a given radius. I tried a short fix to have it go back to targetshortest after a pause when the mobsinrange was less than one. I think im missing something in the code. Any suggestions ? /if (${MobsInRange}<1)...
  14. T

Macro Farm.mac

This is a really good macro. If you pick say a bard or monk that does not self buff you can even run bot plugin with it. I have gotten this to work just fine until it runs out of mobs. It then sits and waits and goes through a mana,endurance and hp check until attacked by a respawn. if a new mob...
  15. T

Question OLD macro for botting

oh I see you don't have advance loot on those servers.
  16. T

Question OLD macro for botting

I would line out the loot process and go with /advloot. So much easier and you can load up on empty bags and have it loot all or set up special items to keep.
  17. T

what happened to mq2?

That was it, I am fixed now. Thanks again
  18. T

what happened to mq2?

I have to leave in a few minutes. I will check that as well... thanks for the suggestion.
  19. T

what happened to mq2?

I had the same issue as above and fixed MQ. But I now have a blank screen on my main character that was logged in during the time of the mistake. I can see all my UI screens text bars buttons you name it. I recreated the problem by loading my characters settings onto another character but...
  20. T

hot button for beast/ranger

The Melee set up is a great tool, but I also had alot of luck with using the /alt list command and getting the numbers for /alt activate. I then made a key named burn and was able to put in 5 combos. That might be more in line with what your asking. I use it because I like being able to press 1...