Search results

1. N

MQ2wintitle - headsup

I just started playing EQ on an EMU server. CPU was maxxing out with 36 loaded. Task manager showed Windows Explorer going nuts with my resources. Tried all the techy page fixes on the internet, nothing helped. As part of my EQ housework I went through the plugins that were loaded in the mmobugs...
  2. N

Problem with MQ2 window.

My MQ2 window on one of my 36 accounts (unfortunately my driver!) is empty. If I type something (e.g. /who guild) nothing appears in the window. If I resize the window I can see a few lines of the text then it disappears and the window is blank again. There is no scroll bar in the window like on...
  3. N

MQ window

Is there a way to save the position and size of my MQ2 window? Last 2 times I have logged in (since downloading last update?) it is in the top left corner of my screen. Manually moving it back to where I normally have it and resizing it on 24 chars in a real pain.
  4. N

Question for ppl running a lot of accounts on one pc

Hi folks, I raid box 24 accounts on my pc with settings turned down to a minimum. Occasionally I'll have some soupy lag when we do a full burn, but on the whole my pc has been handling it well. A couple of patches ago that changed. A full dps burn in demiplane is now lagging me out really...