Search results

1. N

MQ2wintitle - headsup

I just started playing EQ on an EMU server. CPU was maxxing out with 36 loaded. Task manager showed Windows Explorer going nuts with my resources. Tried all the techy page fixes on the internet, nothing helped. As part of my EQ housework I went through the plugins that were loaded in the mmobugs...
  2. N

Problem with MQ2 window.

What I'm saying is I've played with my map open on my driver for years. This problem is a very recent one. It also happens on characters I don't have an open map on.
  3. N

Problem with MQ2 window.

I play EverMap on my driver, so yes. I always have it open and the problem with the mq2 window is a new one. I'll play with the map closed and see if it fixes it, but that's not really a fix for me b/c I use the map a lot on my driver.
  4. N

Problem with MQ2 window.

Hi Fry, sorry for late reply, haven't been playing due to current Rizlona suspension issues. Too scared to log in basically. Anyway, decided to play today. Been no problem the 1st 4 or 5 zones I've been to. Now the problem is back. Typing /mqchat reset hasn't fixed it.
  5. N

Problem with MQ2 window.

Edit - happening on more than one account/window. Currently 7 of 36 have a blank mq2 window
  6. N

Problem with MQ2 window.

My MQ2 window on one of my 36 accounts (unfortunately my driver!) is empty. If I type something (e.g. /who guild) nothing appears in the window. If I resize the window I can see a few lines of the text then it disappears and the window is blank again. There is no scroll bar in the window like on...
  7. N

MQ window

Thanks Dewey
  8. N

MQ window

Is there a way to save the position and size of my MQ2 window? Last 2 times I have logged in (since downloading last update?) it is in the top left corner of my screen. Manually moving it back to where I normally have it and resizing it on 24 chars in a real pain.
  9. N

DoD - Into the Shadows

I had to do this recently to get my 24 through the progression. Make a war, cleric, 4 nukers. Set them up in the room behind the red con quest npc, the Illsalin mobs (or w/e they are) will help you kill the mobs you need to kill. Pull carefully on the war so you get singles. Jump onto the cleric...
  10. N

Question for ppl running a lot of accounts on one pc

Refer to my 1st posting for the issue. I have logging and the journal off, use mq2fps, have windows defender and my antivirus program ignoring EQ, and every setting in game is at it's minimum. I've heard of a few big boxers having similar problems since a few patches ago that aren't b/c of EQ...
  11. N

Thanks for the replies. So no one has experienced problems since a couple of patches ago? A friend said it sounds like I am having bad memory leaks. If I log out and reload before a particularly problematic raid zone/series of events I have no problems during burns and events with many adds...
  12. N

Hi folks, I raid box 24 accounts on my pc with settings turned down to a minimum. Occasionally I'll have some soupy lag when we do a full burn, but on the whole my pc has been handling it well. A couple of patches ago that changed. A full dps burn in demiplane is now lagging me out really...
  13. N

Cheating warning!

Posting from Roxxlyy, Community Relations, made 10 minutes ago on the DB Forum thread: Like I previously mentioned, we cannot give direct programs or a comprehensive list as things can always change when dealing with third party operations. I was able to get a summary that should hopefully shed...
  14. N

Cheating warning!

There are truebox TLPs and ones that aren't truebox. I see a couple of folks on this thread, and many on the DB forum one, lumping them together. They aren't the same. MQ2 is not disabled on the TLP servers that aren't truebox.
  15. N

Cheating warning!

I hope it's not predominantly TLP servers DB is focussing on. I box a large number of chars on one of them, and go out of my way to be respectful to any folks I encounter in my gameplay. Boxers being asshats, and/or AFK playing, warping etc, ruin it for the rest of us.