Search results

1. I

Pulling Paladin/Bot Macro not working

It's just with the bot macro. The only reason I don't want to post it is it has my chars names in it and I don't want to miss one. I can PM it it you.
  2. I

Pulling Paladin/Bot Macro not working

So about a week ago I resubscribed. I've been trying to figure out my macros but they aren't working and I need some help. I'm relatively new and not very tech-macro-friendly... They worked before I had to put a new SSD in. I copied everything over, but now when I go to start them up I just get...
  3. I

Autoforage Timer Expired

Autoforage timer expired last night on my ranger... How long is the default set to and is there a way to increase it? Thanks
  4. I

Beastlord Paragon question

I appreciate the feedback. I stated previously that I wasn't really great at setting up the bot. I literally just started (note my join date; doing the best that I can). If you'd like to send me a super awesome beastlord eating mana machine macro I'd appreciate it =). Until then, my beastlord...
  5. I

Beastlord is raid geared and really doesn't blow through that much mana =)
  6. I

Yeah, I just started using it so I am trying to get it all set up. I am not extremely familiar with coding or MQ, but having this set up would basically make my group significantly more efficient. I am not sure "how" to identify the party member other than it's my box wizard. I just need it to...
  7. I

So I want my beastlord to cast Focused Paragon on one party member only. How would I make this possible? Thanks in advance <3. AASpellName7=Focused Paragon of Spirits AAUseAtMobPctHP7=99 AAStopAtMobPctHP7=5 AARecast7=1s AANamedOnly7=FALSE AAConditions7= AAUse8=FALSE