Search results

1. K

Cleric Bot - call of the herald

When did the Cleric start casting this, and how do I turn it off? Beyond frustrating because the bots are set to rez at a 96% in the ini..so they just sit on that 0 cast.
  2. K

Beastlord Autobuff

Not sure why, but my beastlord will not buff via tell/autobuff. AutoBuff=on Keys1=unity Name1=Stormblood's Unity Type1=gem12 UseAuthorizedNames=off AutoBuffGuild=on AutoAdd=on UseAuthorizedGuilds=off AutoBuffRaid=off I have other buffers, same PC, same settings (different spells and gems)...
  3. K

Macro Creation Help

So, I read through this 2 times, and I'm still not quite sure where to start. Getting Started - Macro Creation - MMOBugs Wiki Looking to make a Hot Key to trigger a macro. Macro would then tell my various characters ( I run 9 ) to trigger certain spells/AAs. Have 2 computers I play on so using...
  4. K

SHM AutoBuff Bih'Li

If I missed the post, or the wiki, please throw a link and call me an idiot..but I can't find it. When I set the AutoBuff up for my Shaman, I can't seem to get Bih'Li to cast. I tried Bih Li and didn't work..anyone got a tip to throw me? Thanks!