Search results

1. K

new patch

Dots, and Life taps. That's the majority of what my SK casts and he's sitting for mana constantly.
  2. K

After Tuesday downtime spell request

I didn't want to tweak too much tonight so I balanced the clerics btween the groups, and had them group heal. So far, 100% solid.
  3. K

After Tuesday downtime spell request

I have been thinking about this. I was going to ask if anyone had a way to do it, or if we're going to somehow bank on a group heal with cure checks.
  4. K

Plugin MQ2Bot requests for Necro

Did you need a list of any of the other classes new abilities and spells? I only have a few toons sitting at 112, or 113 but I can type the info up and send it over if it'll help. I know we had a post going with someone mentioning needing the info but I honestly lost track of posts here quickly.
  5. K

Cleric Bot - call of the herald

I'll mess with this tonight. Appreciate the replies. :)
  6. K

Cleric Bot - call of the herald

When did the Cleric start casting this, and how do I turn it off? Beyond frustrating because the bots are set to rez at a 96% in the ini..so they just sit on that 0 cast.
  7. K

Beastlord Autobuff

I'll try to delete and recreate the ini file tonight. She's almost 110, so will definitely want to use the 110 buff. :) Thanks HTW
  8. K

Beastlord Autobuff

I changed it to keyword1, and changed the spell gem, and get Spell/item/AA not found. changed the buff to Spiritual Elaboration and it does the same thing
  9. K

Beastlord Autobuff

Looks like it's not catching the keyword as being the keyword. Processing keyword 1, 'keyword1' etc.. but keyword is unity.
  10. K

Beastlord Autobuff

They sit in the GH. I'm not being reckless..I promise.
  11. K

Beastlord Autobuff

Not sure why, but my beastlord will not buff via tell/autobuff. AutoBuff=on Keys1=unity Name1=Stormblood's Unity Type1=gem12 UseAuthorizedNames=off AutoBuffGuild=on AutoAdd=on UseAuthorizedGuilds=off AutoBuffRaid=off I have other buffers, same PC, same settings (different spells and gems)...
  12. K

MQ2Bot - Support outside of group

Super late, but I use my bard in group 2 to run mana / hp song and the 2 group assist 100% of the time.
  13. K

Memorize/casting error

I turned off the beam of slumber AA, and the ench started mezzing properly.
  14. K

Macro Creation Help

That is exactly what I was looking for, I was just trying to word it technically without sounding like an idiot. Thank you so much.
  15. K

Plugin Disable AA in MQ2Bot

Thank you. This was driving me crazy I couldn't figure it out.
  16. K

Macro Creation Help

So, I read through this 2 times, and I'm still not quite sure where to start. Getting Started - Macro Creation - MMOBugs Wiki Looking to make a Hot Key to trigger a macro. Macro would then tell my various characters ( I run 9 ) to trigger certain spells/AAs. Have 2 computers I play on so using...
  17. K

SHM AutoBuff Bih'Li

If I missed the post, or the wiki, please throw a link and call me an idiot..but I can't find it. When I set the AutoBuff up for my Shaman, I can't seem to get Bih'Li to cast. I tried Bih Li and didn't work..anyone got a tip to throw me? Thanks!